Random good picture Not show
1. The gloves were made of very supple leather.
2. Her skin had stayed soft and supple.
3. He was gradually getting more supple.
4. The leather is supple and sturdy enough to last for years.
5. She exercises every day to keep herself supple.
6. She has shown that she has a supple mind.
7. You must exercise your joints to keep them supple.
8. Although it's not strenuous exercise, you feel toned-up, supple and relaxed.
9. We need a more supple monetary policy.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. This mask leaves your complexion feeling soft and supple.
11. Try these simple exercises to keep your feet supple.
12. These exercises will help to keep you supple.
13. This supple shiraz offers ripe blackberry, chocolate and herb flavors with purity and intensity.
14. This full-bodied, supple red wine offers lovely blackberry and black raspberry fruit and hints of chocolate and herbs.
15. This rod is supple in the tip, but becomes powerful as it bends towards the butt.
16. Madeiran willow, with its fine supple shoots, is never allowed to grow tall.
17. Exercise keeps you supple.
18. When he moved he had the supple, easy grace of a big cat.
19. Supple responded that students prefer apartments to dormitories.
20. His supple skin had no lines to speak of; he preserved it with various expensive creams and face masks.
21. The Republican governors have proved much more supple in adapting themselves to local conditions on these polarizing issues.
22. The most important thing is to be supple(sentencedict.com), to be flexible.
23. The more supple a line the more natural a bait will behave in the water.
24. He would move, she guessed, with the supple grace of a panther.
25. Sometimes there was a new seriousness, the supple posture of childhood exchanged for squared shoulders and a stiff spine.
26. Youth is not a time of life. It is a state of mind. It is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees. It is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions.
27. Regular use of a body lotion will keep the skin soft and supple.
28. Moisturizing cream helps to keep your skin soft and supple.
29. As people age, their skin becomes harder and less supple.
30. Add a little more olive oil if it is not supple enough.
More similar words: supply, supplier, apple, apply, upper, apply to, apply for, suppose, support, appliance, supporter, supposing, applicable, supportive, supposedly, application, in support of, be supposed to, plea, ample, plead, wimple, replete, pledge, purple, people, complex, sample, complete, please.