Sentencedict.com random good picture
31. The Seattle Supersonics face off against Phoenix Suns and the Houston Rockets visit the Portland Trailblazers.
32. The name "Supersonics" honors Seattle's contribution to the jet age.
33. The Lakers have won 11 straight against the Thunder-Seattle SuperSonics franchise, and are 9-0 this season when scoring 100 or more points.
34. The Seattle Supersonics face off against the Phoenix Suns and the Houston Rockets visit the Portland Trailblazers.
35. Lakers spokesman John Black said X-rays of Bynum's knee were negative, but an MRI would be taken Monday and Bynum wouldn't travel to Seattle for that night's game against the SuperSonics.
36. Kobe Bryant's 48 points in the Lakers' 123-121 overtime victory against the SuperSonics weren't the most remarkable part of his evening.
More similar words: supersonic, hypersonic, sonics, personify, ultrasonics, personification, person, persona, arsonist, personal, emerson, in person, old person, layperson, personally, personage, personnel, fat person, personate, sonic, ebonics, phonics, bionics, personhood, dead person, personable, poor person, impersonal, personalty, cryonics.