Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The latest researches on the modification of solid superacid catalysts on the carrier are summarized, which includes doping with rare earth elements, nano-materials, magnetic materials and so on.
2. The results show that rare earth solid superacid catalysts have high catalyst activity and stabilization.
3. Finally, the development trend of solid superacid catalysts is presented.
4. Solid superacid was used as the catalyst in the synthesis of glycerol triacetate.
5. The superacid sites were attributed to Lewis acid sites and proved to be dominant active center.
6. This review deals with various polymeric superacid catalysts. Their classifications, preparations, structures and applications in petroleum chemistry and organic synthesis are discussed.
7. Catalytic theory of solid superacid catalysts and modern analysis methods for the catalysts, structure of acidic centers, mechanisms of deactivation, applications of solid superacid are discussed.
8. The superacid catalyst has the characteristics of high catalytic activities and rate, good chemical stability and little waste discharge in the synthesis.
9. Preparation and capability of solid superacid and correlative catalysts of oxid promoted by SO42- was summarized in this paper.
10. The latest progress on the researches of zeolite superacid catalysts, which is a novel catalyst possessed the advantages of both zeolite and super acid catalysts, was reviewed in this paper.
11. The influence of solid superacid preparation on its properties and naphthalene oligomerization was investigated in this paper.sentencedict.com
12. The optimum reaction conditions of catalyzed synthesis of n-octyl lactate had been studied with the ferric solid superacid as catalyst.
13. This article probe mainly about component law of the superacid. so that we may researed profoundly natun of superacid and discover continually it.
14. This article aims at summarizing the development of research on synthesis of tributyl citrate and the catalysis of sulfonic acid, inorganic salt, solid superacid, heteropoly acid, rare earth compound.
15. The catalyst could be used for many times without any treatment and no pollution to environment. Comparing with the normal catalysts, the nanosolid superacid catalyst had obvious advantages.
16. This paper prepared terpineol used turpentine as raw material by one-stepcatalyze hydration using self-regulating solid superacid as catalyst.
17. The invention also discloses a preparation method and an application of the supported solid superacid.
18. The development of research on synthesis of Butyl Butyrate and the catalysis of sulfonic acid, inorganic salt, solid superacid, heteropoly acid, enzyme catalysis compound are summarized.
19. By contrast the traditional zinc oxide catalyst and from the point of preparation cost, we decide use sulfuric acid activated solid superacid as synthesis catalyst.
More similar words: hyperacidity, veracity, veracious, horse racing, horseracing, bacitracin, acid, placid, acidic, acidly, antacid, acidity, acidify, acidosis, acid test, uric acid, antiacid, acid rain, placidly, folic acid, placidity, amino acid, acidulous, fatty acid, formic acid, citric acid, lactic acid, tannic acid, acidophilic, nucleic acid.