Random good picture Not show
1. In his summing-up, the judge said that it was dangerous to convict on this evidence alone.
2. It took fifteen days to try: the summing-up lasted for a day: the jury returned thirteen special verdicts.
3. Moreover both counsel would shortly before the summing-up have reminded the jury of the burden of proof.
4. That number was the final summing-up.
5. In his summing-up, the judge said it was for the jury to decide if Christopher How had been dishonest.
6. She had been right in her summing-up of him.
7. There was truth in his harsh summing-up.
8. Last, A summing-up of research and development has been given, and an outlook for further investigation is presented.
9. At the end of this paper, the summing-up to this paper and the prospect to the future are given.
10. It is revealed at May Day holiday summing-up meeting by Hengqin government that the number of tourists and tourist taking-in achieved a two-digit growth.
11. Summing-up the art characteristic of the inlay pattern by the method of the Iconology and the semeiology, and unscrambled the composing rules in details.
12. This essay is a summing-up and analysis for the forming and growing of administrative system in Shekou.
13. Summing-up capability is very important in independent learning.
14. This paper introducing,[sentencedict.com] summing-up and making a brief review on study of administrating methods in domestic libraries in recent years.
15. This paper is a summing-up of relative achievements of the systems software design.
16. Now you are making an over-all summing-up and, after correcting the "Left" deviations, you will achieve greater successes.
17. Finally, this paper makes a summing-up for encountered problems in research, and proposals reasonable ameliorated orientation.
18. The main events were as follows: first, the president's speech, secondly the secretary's reply and thirdly, the chairman's summing-up.
19. He cleared his throat, and went on with his summing-up report.
20. After a rather unnecessarily long and elaborate trial, Justice Day's summing-up was refreshingly brief.
21. The year-end ones were the worst, heavy with the finality of a judicial summing-up.
22. Realms of Poetry? by Sikongtu has been an aesthetic experience summing-up about poetic writing and appreciation since Tang Dynasty in China.
23. Then, have a responsible Party cadre who enjoys prestige make a summing-up speech that is both analytical and convincing to effect a complete change in the atmosphere.
24. The 55th IAEA's General Conference mainly focused on the summing-up of experience in the aftermath of Japan's nuclear accident in March and the improvement of nuclear safety.
25. The main events were as follows: firstly,the president's speech,secondly,the secretary's report and thirdly,the chairman's summing-up.
26. Base on the analyses, availability model and useful experience in minority areas are summing-up.
27. In order to help cultural care for human be sound and perfect, the thesis gives preliminary summing-up and thoughts.
28. Wang Guowei's aesthetics is the meeting point of recent modern times and the contemporary, succession and summing-up of traditional literature critique, and the herald of Chinese new literature.
29. There was an interview with some CEO on TV insolently summing-up the secrets of success "Our success is due to those personnel happily working for the enterprise day and night, day after day."
30. The person concerned indicated that this summary soccer association exceptionally takes seriously, to think the summing-up meeting will provide for the present profits from the function valuably .
More similar words: summing up, summing, summit meeting, bumming, humming, cummings, scumming, drumming, warming-up, hummingbird, summit, summitry, programming language, gumminess, bringing up, sing up, ring up, tying up, bring up, using up, giving up, waking up, spring up, washing-up, string up, drying up, making up, shoring up, filling up, digging up.