Random good picture Not show
1. And as an example, let's take sulfuryl chloride, SO2, Cl2 make it a little complicated, Cl2, right, so don't worry about these compounds.
2. Description of content: Inclusion in the European Community positive list of an active substance (Sulfuryl fluoride) which may be used in authorised wood protection biocidal products.
3. Using 3,5-dimethyl phenol as raw materials, sulfuryl chloride as chlorination reagent and carbon tetrachloride as solvent to synthesize chloroxylenol.
4. Toxicity of sulfuryl fluoride on pest and plant seeds was studied.
5. Objective To determine the impact of temperature and relative humidity on sulfuryl fluoride fumigation against rats.
6. Methods The study was conducted in a simulated fumigation container in order to determine the impact of temperature, humidity and sulfuryl fluoride doses on the fumigation against rats.
7. The on-site simulation experiment demonstrated a 100% cockroach kill rate based on the dose and fumigation duration predicted by the model using sulfuryl fluoride.
8. A synthetic method of benazolin ethyl was present with chloroaniline, ammonium rhodanide, sulfuryl chloride, sodium nitrite and ethyl chloroacetate as the raw materials.
More similar words: sulfur, sulfuric, sulfurous, sulfuric acid, sulfur dioxide, desulfurization, soulful, fury, soulfully, soulfulness, usury laws, like fury, sulfite, sulfide, sulfate, luxury liner, sulfa drug, sulfating, disulfide, disulfiram, polysulfide, hydrosulfite, copper sulfate, sulfanilamide, hydrogen sulfide, add insult to injury, wilful, gulf, willful, skilful.