1. We were astonished at the news of Joan's sudden death.
2. He died a sudden death in a Kansas car crash in 1940.
3. He had been deeply affected by the sudden death of his father-in-law.
4. The sudden death of her mother's caused her grief.
5. His sudden death turned her world upside down.
6. His sudden death reduced the family to poverty.
7. His sudden death had been foreshadowed by earlier health scares.
8. The sudden death of the young man invested the house with an air of mystery.
9. Her father's sudden death astonished her.
10. His sudden death rocked the village.
11. His wife's sudden death upset the balance ofhis mind.
12. Her husband's sudden death was the start of a dark chapter in her life.
13. The insurance policy covers sudden death or disablement.
14. His sudden death came as a bolt from the blue.
15. I was amazed by the news of George's sudden death.
16. We were shattered to hear of her sudden death.
17. The sudden death of a loved one can often leave the bereaved with an agonising sense of unfinished business.
18. Her sudden death dealt a blow to the whole country.
19. News of the general's sudden death was not published for several days.
20. Her sudden death left the party leaderless.
21. There had to be an inquest on his sudden death.
22. This world of vibrant life and sudden death is exemplified by the fastest animal on earth- the cheetah.
23. We are all deeply saddened by Bill's sudden death.
24. No merciful sudden death for that poor romantic young fool, he thought grimly.
25. She was quick to fill the power vacuum that was left by the sudden death of the managing director.
26. Not unnaturally, she was greatly upset by her father's sudden death.
27. In fact, intervention of another kind took place on 27 January 1947, with the sudden death of Vivien Eliot.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. At the penalty shoot-out the same dogged evenness was maintained - it went to sudden death.
29. Some reports have suggested a relationship between programmed diets and sudden death, probably due to irregularities of the heart.
30. Waterpolo suffered another sad loss last week with the sudden death of Donegall's Eddie Neill.
More similar words: sudden, suddenly, all of a sudden, death, independent, independence, be independent of, deathtrap, put to death, endeavor, endeavour, the death penalty, declaration of independence, underneath, tendency, dependent, resplendent, superintendent, transcendent, interdependent, transcendentalism, shudder, a good deal, a good deal of, ridden, sodden, hidden, trodden, downtrodden, weather.