Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The trees sucked up the rain.
2. She kept sucking up to the teachers, especially Mrs Clements.
3. I can't stand the way that you suck up to her.
4. She was noisily sucking up milk through a straw.
5. She sucks up to him by agreeing with everything he says.
6. She is always sucking up to her teacher.
7. Great quantities of water were sucked up into the air.
8. He's always sucking up to the boss.
9. to suck up to one's boss.
10. Who hates being sucked up to?
11. The pollution-control team is at the scene and is due to start sucking up oil any time now.
12. Jennie sucked up the last bit of milkshake with her straw.
13. The machine sucks up mud and stones from the bottom of the pond.
14. I think they just sucked up to David, and began to put the boot in really[sentencedict.com], quite unnecessarily and unfairly.
15. Very quickly these two understood that they could persecute anyone they cared to as long as they sucked up to Chutra.
16. He fell to his knees and greedily sucked up the water like a thirsty horse.
17. Velocity and fusion sucking up the shocked air.
18. If the water contains dye, the dye will be sucked up too - right to the top of the plant.
19. Only a small amount of sand is sucked up if the air flow is kept low.
20. There was a sour smell and the growing heat of the sun was sucking up a mist from the waters.
21. He wants to suck up our energy!
22. The plants suck up a lot of water.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. These plants suck up moisture from the soil.
24. Like one that would suck up the darkness like a vacuum cleaner.
25. She tried to suck up to the boss.
26. It never hurts to suck up to the boss.
27. Plants suck up moisture from the soil.
28. Does that mean we still have to suck up to her?
29. People used boom, skimmers, and even "honey wagons," vacuums designed to suck up liquid manure.
30. Patients with various bronchial blockages, asthma and breathing problems are sent to the mines by the Solotvyno's allergological hospital to suck up the curative air.
More similar words: buck up, muck up, ruck up, pluck up, stuck-up, pluck up courage, pickup, mock-up, pack up, pick-up, back up, backup, rack up, kick up, sick up, cock up, pick up, lockup, lock up, mock up, jack up, stock up, checkup, block up, crack up, check up, check-up, stickup, stick up, to back up.