Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He cut the orange in half and sucked out the juice.
2. With the breath sucked out of her lungs, she could barely stand upright in the face of the gusts.
3. At once, Poole could hear the throbbing of the pumps as precious air was sucked out of the lock chamber.
4. He had greatly impressed us by sucking out raw eggs and swinging dangerously from the barn rafters.
5. He felt as if every last drop of feeling had been sucked out of him.
6. He plucked and ate them with surprising sensuality, sucking out the juice and spitting the pips into his left hand.
7. The character, the flamboyance is being f-ed and sucked out of a business that traditionally thrives on the outrageous.
8. When the autumn gales blew you could see the smoke being sucked out through the wall like water out of a leaky bucket.
9. Death thoughts turn your hair white, make you weak and break you, sucking out your life.
10. Hence the oocytes are flushed out of the oviducts from below-they are not sucked out from above.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. I thought I was going to be sucked out.
12. Powerfully suck out the blackhead and fat granule. For longtime use, not only help to open up and minify the pores but also make the skin delicate and smooth.
13. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life! To put to rout all that was not life. And not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
14. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life! To put to rout all that was not life.
15. Product description:Chlorine and salt water suck out the sebum (a natural lubricant and protectant) of the hair and cause it to crack, resulting in split ends.
16. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life. To put to rout all that was not life, and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived.
17. Can I get a little less suck out of the monitors?
18. One hour's cold will suck out seven years'heat.
19. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life, to put to rout all that was not life. and not when I had come to die , discover that i had not lived.
20. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life!
21. They slit open the organisms and suck out the cytoplasm.
22. A laboratory procedure was then used to "suck out" the eggs, which were matured with stimulating hormones and frozen in liquid nitrogen.
23. I want to suck out all the marrow of life.
24. If you put the wine sprinkled on the carpet, it can suck out of salt.
25. Noble Rot is when Botrytis Cinerea fungus attacks ripe undamaged grape at which it will suck out the water in the grape to make it shrivel to tiny raisins.
26. This text introduce the following turbines parameter select and calculate of the Liujinba water power station:the specific speed, unit discharge, unit speed, the high degree of suck out etc.
27. Primitive fishes, such as hagfish and lampreys, use suctionlike mouths to attach to the outer surface of other fish and suck out nutrients.
28. I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the mar-row of life! To put to rout all that was not life.
More similar words: luck out, chuck out, backout, lockout, back out, lock-out, lock out, pick out, deck out, sack out, kick out, check out, black out, checkout, clock out, check-out, blackout, knock-out, knockout, knock out, block out, stick out, suck, suck-up, sucked, suck up, suckle, sucker, suck in, sucking.