Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This program was consed up from some old subroutines.
2. A statement to call a machine code subroutine.
3. Because of this close association between stacks and subroutine linkage, some computers provide hardware stacks to deal with subroutine calls and returns.
4. These interfaces provide access into other programming languages operating in supercomputing environments, such as message passing sub-routines.
5. Serial port and interrupt subroutine, the friends may be more useful for beginners, has been tested OK!
6. A subroutine used to establish the full routine or another routine.
7. Detailed analysis of some important subroutines in the PLC subroutine library is also presented.
8. Are two - dimensional, three - and symmetrical subroutine and the verification process.
9. Returns the context of the current subroutine call.
10. A subroutine which, when called again after an execution, resumes at the return point of its previous execution.
11. DMPL/SQL supports subroutine nesting, exception handling and other characters.
12. C 196 in the mathematical subroutine, passed the test.
13. Liquid crystal display subroutine call, it is necessary to set each line shows the initial position.
14. If your program is a subroutine library, you may consider it more useful to permit linking proprietary applications with the library.
15. These terminals are analogous to parameters of a subroutine or function.
16. While the programming applies multi-ply subroutine flexibly,[sentencedict.com] the most efficacies of NC machine tools can be exerted fully.
17. The first subroutine call in the alg_N_Word function is to createRegexp.
18. Next up is the readTones subroutine, which first acquires the Rolloff data value as output from sndpeek.
19. Step one instruction, but proceed through subroutine calls.
20. All this is accomplished through one master program. and several subroutines, and requires no conscious grasp of the problem.
21. Figure 2 - 1 illustrates the control flow of a subroutine before and after installing a call hook.
22. The presented constitutive model and developed integration general purpose FE program MARC by user subroutine HYPELA.
23. By checking the voltage change between the fixed resistor and the sensing blub over a set time period, the programmer writes an instruction set that can run the DTC subroutine.
24. In software part, introduces the flowchart of the main routine, detailed introduces the implementation methods of each important subroutine.
25. To obtain the highest probability of a successful DTC subroutine test, enabling criteria will be used, which is a way of controlling the outcome of the test by controlling the variables.
26. In the next state, the script will run a subroutine associated with the event to check the answer and display the next multiple question.
27. GMGP is abbreviated from the General-purpose Modelling and Graphic subroutine Package.
28. The address to symbol name mapping allows Tprof to assign ticks by module and subroutine.
29. To transfer control of a digital computer temporarily from a main routine to a subroutine, which is inserted in the sequence of calculating operations to fulfill a subsidiary purpose.
30. By EHMO incorporated with the special points procedure, and by the use of the selfcontained subroutine, the densities of energy states of potassium halides crystals are calculated.
More similar words: subroutine library, routine, routinely, routine maintenance, routing, grouting, sprouting, rerouting, mutineer, scrutineer, bromocriptine, subrogate, computing machine, subrogation, put in writing, lubricating oil, brought, fibrous, brouhaha, scabrous, brougham, glabrous, tenebrous, brought about, out in, cut in, outing, put in, putin, cutin.