Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Ultramicroscopy after Siedentopf and Zsigmondy makes visible submicroscopic particles whose linear extension is below the microscope's resolution limit.
(2) The submicroscopic domain , inhabited by elementary particles, is probably the most fundamental frontier of physics.
(3) The theory of thermodynamics links the macroscopic and submicroscopic domains.
(4) A submicroscopic aggregate of organic and inorganic molecules in colloidal solution.
(5) At the submicroscopic level a gas appears to be an incalculable chaos of flying molecules.
(6) Where it seemingly failed us was when we tried to approach the submicroscopic, or quantum mechanical, world of the atom.
(7) Return of the aether The quantum photon particles of the CBR pervade these macroscopic and submicroscopic realms.
(8) A high - velocity centrifuge used in the separation of colloidal or submicroscopic particles.
More similar words: microscopic, microscopically, ultramicroscopic, microscopy, microscope, macroscopic, light microscope, stereomicroscope, electron microscope, hygroscopic, spectroscopic, endoscopic, stereoscopic, kaleidoscopic, stereoscopic vision, horoscope, gyroscope, telescopic, megascopic, microcopy, gastroscopy, gastroscope, arthroscopy, arthroscope, fluoroscopy, laparoscopy, laparoscope, electroscope, spectroscope, spectroscopy.