Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He stuffed up his ears with earplugs before diving.
(2) My nose is terribly stuffed up today.
(3) My nose is uncomfortably stuffed up.
(4) This causes tissue in the nose to expand, and voila, your nose is stuffed up.
(5) A writer gets to make stuff up, while a journalist rewrites press releases.
(6) My nose is stuffed up .
(7) You put too much stress on your laterals, you're going to be really stuffed up.
(8) Stuff up your ears, there is going to be a mighty bang!
(9) I tend to bottle stuff up.
(10) Stuff up your ears - there is going to be almighty bang!
(11) Did you make all that stuff up to get out of being my agent?
(12) I say we pack this stuff up and head for the shuttle.
(13) Is she just coughing or hawking stuff up on the desk as well?
(14) Sneezes sneezes and coughing stuff up (sentencedict.com), throwing up all over the place.
(15) It off the rails when people started to just make new stuff up.
(16) Anyways, I know you wish I was making all this stuff up.
(17) We've switched date-night to art-house movies and live theater, which are great, but sometimes my wife really, really wants to see robots blowing stuff up and I hate to be a stick in the mud.
More similar words: puff up, stuff, stuffy, stuffer, stuffed, hot stuff, stuffing, foodstuff, stuffiness, overstuffed, stuffed shirt, stuff and nonsense, stiff upper lip, keep a stiff upper lip, tuff, suffuse, goof up, beef up, tuft, tufted, effuse, diffuse, diffuser, diffused, coiffure, effusion, effusive, diffusion, diffusive, diffusing.