Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Biologists spent decades studding the foraging strategies of the burrowing mammals.
2. Researchers have been studding the floral stimulus since the term 'floral stimulus' was put forward.
3. He may be studding in his study.
4. So studding the changing of the working class in new period is a very important subject of the construction of the CPC.
5. Objective Studding the model for forecast of plague epizootic of Citelas Dauricus.
6. The studding of Curriculum is the basic way of cultivating persons with ability, and decides the realization of the aim of the major and schools' education.
7. The Enterprise took in her topmast studding - sail , and hauled her wind.
8. By comparing different neural networks and studding algorithms the following paragraph will discover a training method and neural network with high convergent speed and great accuracy.
9. But in our country. It only stay at studding and pursuing stage.
10. Studding the neck piece with diamond, paillette , giving a feeling of fresh and brilliance.
11. Through studding the related theory, we are intent to make inherent illumination about the existing problems and phenomenon.
12. I hear that you are studding Roman history.
13. Proteins studding the surface of cell membranes are vital to the cell, transmitting signals and maintaining equilibrium by moving charged molecules ions from one side to the other.
14. By studding the initial state of washer, the fuzzy controller automatically adjust and select the appropriate zero point of detecting cloth weight, and correct the judgment parameter of water level.
15. Conclusion:Rhesus monkey xenoreactive natural antibody titers are greatly different among individuals. It is necessary to detect the antibody before using rhesus monkeys for xenograft studding.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. These studied methods and conclusion provided foundation for MEMS CPW's microscale studding field.
17. The analyses of local climatic data are the basic evidences for studding the climate changes in more wide area.
18. In this paper we attempt propose some teaching and studding methods, which are easily operated for generation and transformation of sentences.
19. Although, I do think that fashion is moving a little bit away from that very extravagant, angry look with all the studding and grommets.
20. Located in the western Pacific, Palau is made up of more than 250 islands, such as these forested, sand-ringed gems studding sapphire seas.
More similar words: budding, pudding, scudding, thudding, plum pudding, yorkshire pudding, christmas pudding, studded, recording studio, star-studded, muddiness, studying, wedding ring, adding, padding, madding, bedding, shedding, wadding, bidding, wedding, nodding, plodding, sledding, cladding, prodding, embedding, forbidding, wedding day, wedding gown.