Random good picture Not show
1. David Grenfell runs a 170-acre stud farm in Co. Wexford, Ireland.
2. The door was studded with brass nails.
3. You see studs on lots of London front doors.
4. He runs stud farm in Ireland.
5. He thinks he's a real stud.
6. Elaine looked up at the black, velvety sky studded with tiny, twinkling stars.
7. She wondered if she should take out her nose stud for the job interview.
8. The ham was studded with cloves.
9. The sky was clear and studded with stars.
10. This is the stud naturalized from Britain.
11. The horse was retired from racing and put out to stud .
12. The Derby winner Generous will be put to stud in Britain at the end of the season.
13. He was voted horse of the year and then was retired to stud.
14. Two fifteenth-century icons set in beaten silver, studded with amethyst and quartz.
15. The Romans believed the amethyst prevented drunkenness and used to drink out of goblets studded with these purple gems.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. I like studding religions all kinds of different religions.
17. He expected and would receive all the superficial applause for the Hollywood stud.
18. A recent addition to the locomotive working stud is Derby built Fowler Class 4F, No. 4422.
19. Stars studded the sky.
20. Stars stud the sky.
21. Biologists spent decades studding the foraging strategies of the burrowing mammals.
22. Researchers have been studding the floral stimulus since the term 'floral stimulus' was put forward.
23. He may be studding in his study.
24. So studding the changing of the working class in new period is a very important subject of the construction of the CPC.
25. Objective Studding the model for forecast of plague epizootic of Citelas Dauricus.
26. The studding of Curriculum is the basic way of cultivating persons with ability, and decides the realization of the aim of the major and schools' education.
27. Dividing one room into two is not a difficult operation, and simple studding can provide adequate support for sheet plasterboard.
28. Conclusion:Rhesus monkey xenoreactive natural antibody titers are greatly different among individuals. It is necessary to detect the antibody before using rhesus monkeys for xenograft studding.
29. These studied methods and conclusion provided foundation for MEMS CPW's microscale studding field.
30. The analyses of local climatic data are the basic evidences for studding the climate changes in more wide area.
More similar words: budding, pudding, scudding, thudding, plum pudding, yorkshire pudding, christmas pudding, studded, recording studio, star-studded, muddiness, studying, wedding ring, adding, padding, madding, bedding, shedding, wadding, bidding, wedding, nodding, plodding, sledding, cladding, prodding, embedding, forbidding, wedding day, wedding gown.