Random good picture Not show
1. I really want to strangle him.
2. He tried to strangle a border policeman and steal his gun.
3. It's perfectly natural that she should try to strangle the opposition to her plans at birth .
4. I could cheerfully strangle you for getting me into this mess!
5. She tried to strangle her baby and her lover helped her finish the evil deed .
6. She felt a hot urge to strangle the child, but controlled herself.
7. Mahmud was trying to strangle Sheikh.
8. It also claims that McLean tried to strangle her.
9. He said his father had tried to strangle him thirty or forty times or more.
10. Therefore, their secret agenda is how best to strangle the utilities with as much bureaucracy and red tape as possible.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. He give a strangle cry and fall to the floor.
12. Agreed. I want to strangle Skip 2 mypoo.
13. He tried to strangle his opponent.
14. No Venturi was required to potentially strangle the air flow.
15. To strangle or decapitate ( a fowl ).
16. And in the meantime, I would strangle North Korea economically, ramping up the P.S.I.
17. I've seen snakes strangle people and swallow then whole!
18. Whenever she starts going on about her beloved son, I could cheerfully strangle her.
19. There is a great deal of fear that the new restrictions might strangle the country's economy.
20. Either you go down there of your own volition or I strangle you with my two bare hands.
21. Anxiety is love’s greatest killer. It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you. You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic. Anais Nin
22. Surprisingly the outcome is coherent and tuneful, with the strangle of guitars contrasting quite beautifully with the relaxed voice.
23. Because of the intelligence I have provided, the Communists here have been able to strangle Masud's supply lines.
24. He slid his hands around her neck and tried to strangle her.
25. Joseph Hall had reportedly been kicked out of schools for violent behavior and once tried to strangle a teacher with a phone cord.
26. Most marathoner runners I know have at least one story about a marathon spectator who they wanted to strangle in the middle of their race.
27. I have visions of streets heaped with mangled corpses in which children wander crying for their parents, and babies gasp and strangle in the clutches of dead mothers.
28. Suddenly my shirt collar felt like it was starting to strangle me.
29. We wish to eliminate all barriers to international trade that strangle the productive potential of countless countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America.
30. THE CAPPADOCIAN: Yet it is a terrible thing to strangle a king.
More similar words: wrangle, quadrangle, strange, stranger, estrangement, angle, dangle, bangle, tangle, mangled, dangler, triangle, rectangle, straggle, strand, single, mingle, jungle, bungle, single out, wingless, singleness, dangling, struggle, range, orange, struggle for, arrange, harangue, angstrom.