Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. The store will reopen at 9 a.m. on 2 January.
3. The department store was thronged with people.
4. You never know what's in store for you.
5. She ran to the candy store to get some sweets.
6. Zip disks could be used to store the equivalent of three music CDs.
7. The store debited his account for the purchase.
8. How do I get to the shoe store?
9. The store will discount 5% for cash payment.
10. The store will be closed for an indefinite period.
11. The store has a lot of regular customers.
12. Now it's time to store away your fur coats for the summer.
13. The store has a lot of regular.
14. I bought it at the K store.
15. Within two years he was managing the store.
16. The store detective was keeping a close eye on a suspected shoplifter.
17. He bumped into his boss in the store.
18. We can supply the goods from our main store.
19. Would you run to the store?
20. This store does not give credit.
21. What time does the store close?
22. Beef and lamb are hung in a cold store for at least a week.
23. Store the cookies in an airtight tin.
24. The department store is auctioning off the remaining inventory.
25. He opened a small store and sold self-made candies.
26. They have tagged all the items in the store.
27. I guess I'll mosey on down to the store now.
28. Here comes today with special pride in all the achievements you have made.May your dearest wishes through all the years in store come true,(http://sentencedict.com/store.html)and make you happier than you have ever been before.
29. The mind boggles at the possibilities that could be in store for us.
30. The banks have long competed with American Express's charge cards and various store cards.