Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A security guard surprised the burglars in the storeroom.
2. When Harry went to sea, his things were boxed up and put in the storeroom.
3. Ten minutes later she reappeared from the storeroom holding the paint.
4. Then he demanded to see the royal store-rooms and the lettuce-garden.
5. The canisters containing the pellets were stolen on Thursday night by thieves who broke into a storeroom at a Berkshire nature park.
6. Excitement fades to disillusionment, and so another piece of technology goes to gather dust on a storeroom shelf.
7. She turned and went into a storeroom and returned with a large cucumber.
8. Much more was locked up in that house than the storeroom at its core.
9. He hoarded them jealously, piling them up in his lighthouse and the storerooms above by the hundreds.
10. A stranger would not have known about the windowless basement storeroom.
11. Most of the equipment must be locked away in storerooms and sheds at night and put out again every morning.
12. I shall not be able to get into any of the relevant storerooms because access in period one is always erratic.
13. There are corridor-like store-rooms in the West Wing, though not as extensive as those at Knossos.
14. He ran downstairs and saw the storeroom was on fire.
15. Suites of store-rooms occupied a large area of the temple.
16. They were eventually repulsed by troops, but a military storeroom was emptied of its contents in the melee.
17. Located behind these buildings were the vast kitchen, store-rooms, housekeeping, laundry,(sentencedict.com/store-room.html) staff rooms and car parking.
18. After it briefly was displayed in the Rotunda, the statue was banished to a storeroom.
19. The tribute that poured into the temple store-rooms, dedicated variously to deities and sanctuaries, had to be recorded and redistributed.
20. Drago unlocked the door at the top of the stairs, and led the way into a high narrow storeroom.
21. Picking out the very biggest apple in the store-room he stole into the kitchen, slipped it into Pelageya's hand, and darted headlong away.
22. Sue:Let's go into the store-room, Sandy. Sandy:All right, Sue.
23. A few weeks later the chest wound up at a CIA store-room in Washington DC labeled "ST Circus Mustang-0183".
24. Perhaps the landlord had moved the suitcase to a store-room.
25. Not wanting to frighten the poor man, Mrs Richards quickly hid in the smal store-room under the stairs.
26. Not wanting to frighten the poor man, Mrs. Richards quickly HID in the small store-room under the stairs.
27. Narrator:He goes and gets a big bag from the store-room.
28. Don't you know any story about bacon, or tallow in the store-room?
29. One section of the house is used as a store-room.
More similar words: storeroom, storage room, lecture room, restorer, theodore roosevelt, square root, homeroom, houseroom, anteroom, stateroom, white room, make room for, single room, double room, wiggle room, stock room, stockroom, conference room, dormitory room, store, stores, stored, storey, restore, in store, store up, storm trooper, storeyed, candy store, superstore.