Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Some retailers offer partial refunds or store credits only.
2. The store credit card can be used to make purchases only a particular store.
3. The difference can be refunded or used as store credit.
4. Use this to store credit card information, passwords etc. completely safe.
5. How about a store credit?
6. Sale goods can be brought back to the store for an exchange or store credit.
7. Many retailers offer discounts on merchandise when you open a store credit card.
8. B . No, I'm afraid not. We only accept our own store credit card.
9. We don't give refunds, but I can give you store credit.
More similar words: creditor, creditor nation, credit, credits, credited, on credit, accredit, tax credit, discredit, accredited, creditable, credit card, credit union, credit limit, stored, credit report, credit rating, credit bureau, credit crunch, line of credit, discreditable, accreditation, credit balance, consumer credit, credit insurance, commercial credit, secrecy, recreant, re-create, recreate.