Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Mr Stopes was clearly amused by the confusion.
2. Vertical slicing by filled stopes method is effective to mine fracturing ore body with the roof of moderate inclination.
3. In open stopes the ground above the stope will support its own weight. So the stope is shaped like a series of rooms divided by walls or supported by pillars of ore.
4. Marie Stopes tells how Bosie wept when he recounted his time with Oscar, and in his final book, 'Oscar Wilde: A summing up', Bosie writes of Oscar as the man whom he will always love.
5. During mining, fill in primary stopes should be exposed and its strength measured.
6. To increase lump coal ratio in stopes, a scheme is put forward for coal falling by loose pre-shearing millisecond blasting, and hole arrangement parameters and blasting parameters are adjusted.
7. Considering the hidden danger in the finished stopes in underground metal mines in China, a new cavity survey method based on 3D laser scanning technology is proposed for the first time in China.
8. In order to raise the mining productivity of stopes in Chinese mines, an experimental study was carried out on the high sublevel mining system in Shizhuyuan nonferrous metals mine.
9. Marie Stopes International China (MSIC), under the support of UNDP, UNAIDS and Ford Foundation, has been supporting GIPA initiatives and PLWHA individuals and self support groups in China since 2002.
10. Large areas of emptied stopes pose great dangers to the security production upon decades of mining.
11. A first decline was sunken to provide access to the ore body and trail mining was carried out in different stopes .
12. Study on the field stability at the mine abandoned stopes is a key step whether a construction can proceed or not.
13. A model of several levels fuzzy synthetical judgment for the geologic conditions of stopes is established.
14. According to the need for study on methane movement law in fully mechanizedsublevl caving stopes, the methane rising and pressure diffusion theory is put forward.
15. This paper studies the motion law of the lump ore by vibrating drawing with simulated experiments in stopes.
16. Attachment air is one of the important characteristics of the air-flow structure in flat chamber stopes.
17. According to the research result the stope arrangement, reasonable stoping sequence and number of simultaneous working stopes are determined.
18. The mode for evaluating stope reliability built here can not only be used for the stopes of non-coal mines, but also for all sorts of mines.
19. In this paper, stress distribution around, and stability of VCR stopes (rooms and pillars) are discussed using displacement discontinuity method and its computer programme.
19. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
20. "There's nothing from the schools about relationships. Nothing about pregnancy" said Lily Liu who heads the China operations of Marie Stopes International an NGO that runs reproductive health clinics.
21. Applying the blasting techniques and its parameters according to the shapes of stopes is an effective measure to improve blasting results.
22. These models are capable of designing and performing economic analysis for one or more stopes for a continuous orebody.
23. The investigation and analysis shows that the problems occurring in drilling and blasting techniques are the main reasons of rock falling in the stopes .
More similar words: burst open, postoperative, post-operative, mopes, hopes, pesto, know the ropes, learn the ropes, isotope, stop, non-stop, nonstop, stopper, stop by, pit stop, bus stop, stopgap, stopped, isotope mass, stopping, estoppel, stopover, stop over, stoppage, dystopia, rest stop, radioisotope, pancytopenia, stoppable, stoplight.