Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) He had his stomach pumped after taking an overdose.
2) His stomach pumped out acid into his system.
3) The doctor removed the contents of her stomach with a stomach pump.
4) She had to go to hospital to have her stomach pumped out.
5) She was released from hospital yesterday after having her stomach pumped.
6) Even 40 years ago, Thames river police who fell into the river were taken straight off to be stomach pumped.
7) The doctor removed the contents of her stomach a stomach pump.
More similar words: stomach-ache, stomach ache, stomachache, stomach, upset stomach, stomach upset, automated teller machine, automatic teller machine, potomac, from a child, stoma, diatomaceous, micromachine, stomata, vacuum pump, blastoma, sump pump, customary, stomatitis, customarily, tracheostomy, glioblastoma, stomatopathy, customary law, osteoblastoma, neuroblastoma, retinoblastoma, nephroblastoma, pump, to make a long story short.