Random good picture Not show
1. The thieves not only stole the jewels, but smashed up most of the valuable furniture in the room.
2. He rugby tackled her and stole her bag.
3. It has been alleged that Jack stole the money.
4. The thieves stole a purse containing banknotes.
5. Police are hunting burglars who stole property worth ￡3500.
6. The thieves broke into the bank and stole the safe.
7. Thieves broke into the offices and stole $150,000's worth of computer equipment.
8. A small party stole up on the bridge under cover of darkness.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. She stole a march on me.
10. this valentine is for the girl who stole my heart.
11. We stole on the enemy at midnight.
12. She stole to keep her boyfriend in luxury.
13. Jacelin often picked and stole when he was at school.
14. He stole away without anyone seeing him.
15. A lonely feeling stole over me.
16. Do you know who stole it?
17. They stole up on the city at midnight.
18. Boys broke into a shop and stole ￡45 in cash.
19. The spy stole secret government documents.
20. He stole the money when no one was by.
21. 'someone stole my house!'she said in dismay.
22. Do you have any proof that this man stole your bag?
23. "Someone stole my house!" she said in dismay.
24. They stole every mortal thing in the house.
25. I'm sure he thinks I stole the money—he kept making innuendoes about my "new-found-wealth".
26. A police clampdown on car thieves hit a snag when villains stole one of their cars.
27. She had been very angry at the person who stole her new bike.
28. Two robbers broke into her home, held a knife to her throat and stole her savings.
29. Robin Hood was an outlaw who lived in the forest and stole from the rich to give to the poor.
30. His father threatened to beat the boy if he stole again.
More similar words: pistol, stolid, tolerant, tolerate, tolerance, tolerable, intolerance, told, toll, extol, foretold, capitol, come to life, herpetology, come to light, paleontology, paleontologist, burst into laughter, whole, pole, sole, hole, role, violet, cajole, solely, parole, solemn, as a whole, asshole.