Random good picture Not show
1. While all eight Nasdaq industry indexes were down yesterday, technology stocks took the biggest beating, by far.
2. Involve production, RM stock taking year end.
3. On time finish cycle counting and annual stock taking work assigned by warehouse supervisor.
4. Cost is derived from the consumption figures, obtained by stock taking, applied to unit price of the product.
5. Applications of special interest to accountants include voice annotated balance sheets and accounts, and remote auditing and stock taking.
6. By the middle of last week, Best Buy was still sitting on 90% of its stock taking up valuable space in its warehouse, after having to move just 25,000 units.
7. Responsible f provide monthly spare parts stock rept in ge of spare parts monthly stock taking.
8. De Boer said: "We're at a very important moment in time, and at a very important moment of political stock taking.
More similar words: stock-taking, stocktaking, risk-taking, stocking, restocking, bluestocking, christmas stocking, take stock, take stock of, stock index, taking, staking, takings, stock in trade, stock-in-trade, cocktail, mistaking, taking hold, taking over, overtaking, painstaking, undertaking, leave-taking, profit taking, breathtaking, cocktail party, cocktail dress, painstakingly, cocktail shaker, stockpiling.