Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Denunciation was becoming Mrs Thatcher's stock in trade.
2. Flattery is his stock in trade.
3. The young's stock in trade consisted of a forge, anvil, hammers, etc.
4. The young blacksmith's stock in trade consisted of a forge, anvil, hammers, etc.
5. Anecdotes are often an after - dinner speaker's stock in trade.
6. The agencies stock in trade includes lies, rumours and terror.
7. All its stock in trade is glossy paper backs.
8. Their stock in trade is loyalty.
9. The effect of accounting methods on business income tax was discussed from permanent assets and stock in trade .
10. He always includes a few folk songs on his programs; they are his stock in trade.
More similar words: stock-in-trade, stocking, stock index, restocking, bluestocking, christmas stocking, intradermal, stockist, stock issue, stockade, knock into, stock-taking, stocktaking, stock control, joint-stock, joint stock, open trade, interlocking, foreign trade, joint-stock company, joint stock company, international trade, lock stock and barrel, lock in, lock-in, stock, docking, block in, rocking, locking.