Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) His company have just announced a $1 billion stock buyback.
2) The company announced an extensive stock buy-back program.
3) Despite solid financial performance and an aggressive stock buyback, eBay stock has been flagging.
4) In view of the fact that the stock buyback has become another new behavior in our country's stock market, this article intends to make a preliminary study of the stock buyback .
5) A stock repurchase(stock buyback)is when a firm repurchases its own stock, resulting in a reduction in the number of shares outstanding.
6) BlackRock's $2.55 billion stock buyback from Bank of America is the latest sign of its growing might. Its boss, Laurence D. Fink, doesn't think his firm is too big to fail.
7) Wal-Mart, the world's largest retailer, sent a bullish signal about its prospects with its new stock buyback program.
8) That's the reason Comcast is deliberately keeping leverage low, despite grumbling from shareholders who want a big stock buyback.
9) Such a move would involve Yahoo borrowing money to finance a stock buyback, giving that investor effective control of the company.
More similar words: buy back, buyback, back burner, stockbroker, stock broker, knock back, put the clock back, blackburn, blockbuster, payback, pay back, playback, play back, backbone, carry back, piggyback, lock stock and barrel, backbite, backbeat, kickback, kick back, from way back, backboard, backbitten, backbencher, backbiting, payback period, to the backbone, stock, backbreaking.