Random good picture Not show
2. I've ripped my trousers - can you stitch them up for me?
3. Can we slow down? I've got a stitch.
4. The design can be worked in cross stitch.
5. I got a stitch after running for the bus.
6. They've taken him off to hospital to stitch him up.
7. Cast on seventy-six stitches and work two inches of plain stitch.
8. My view is that this is a stitch up.
9. Put a stitch in the corner of the pocket to keep it in place.
10. The edge was sewn with blanket stitch.
11. Britain is likely to stitch together some sort of political deal to avoid a confrontation.
12. Can you do chain stitch?
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. Stitch the pieces together along the fold.
14. Fold the fabric and stitch the two layers together.
15. Turn over the raw edges and stitch.
16. In ten years, they have been able to stitch together a national network of banks.
17. Both ribs were knitted at the same stitch size over the same number of needles.
18. Stem stitch which would be fine on cloth tends to get hidden on knitted fabric.
19. Pattern No. 12-36 knitted as tuck stitch with the No. 3 switch on.
20. There are some basic rules for tuck stitch.
21. Tuck stitch has a tendency to drop stitches and the tuck brushes are there to prevent this.
22. He claimed that a police officer had threatened to stitch him up and send him to prison.
23. There are several different ways to bind a book, for example you can stitch or stick the pages together.
24. The surgeon would pick up his instruments, probe, repair and stitch up again.
25. A hole was torn in your jacket. Let me stitch up the torn jacket for you.
26. Can we slow down and walk for a bit? I'm getting a stitch.
27. Knit three to four rows on ribber bed only, increasing stitch size by two dots on each row.
28. You will find that you have cables between six plain stocking stitch strips.
29. I have found it better to sue a tension setting one dot higher for the slip stitch part.
30. For both double and single bed welts I prefer to mattress stitch for a perfect finish.
More similar words: hitch, ditch, pitch, itchy, bitch, glitch, switch, pitcher, kitchen, itching, switch on, switch off, bewitched, witchcraft, substitute, destitute, institute, constitute, prostitute, restitution, constituent, institution, superstitious, constitution, transvestite, institutional, constitutional, unconstitutional, constitutionalism, united states constitution.