Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She likes curry and chips, but Ralph's stir fry is probably better.
2. Then add the chicken and stir fry for 2 minutes.
3. You can serve the chicken with a crispy stir fry of mixed vegetables.
4. Add the fish and stir fry for about 2 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
5. Stir fry together for another 5 to 8 minutes until raviolis are lightly browned. Serve with grated cheese, if desired.
6. Or grate raw and stir fry in walnut oil, orange juice and rind.
7. Deep fry garlic, welsh onion and ginger or stir fry until aromatic.
8. Stir fry minced pork, prawn meat, dried scallops , dried shrimps, white radish, carrots and yam bean lightly. Add supreme stock and cook for 30 mins over low heat.
9. Whip the egg and stir fry to loosen scrambled egg.
10. Stir fry mixed tomato briefly for a minute, add mashed pumpkin, evaporated milk and corn starch, mix well.
11. I've finished cutting. Now can we stir fry them?
12. Clean chicken liver, stir fry in butter until cooked.
13. Shred shallots. Stir fry with some olive oil.
14. It can be anything from a rich and succulent casserole to a stir fry recipe with a subtle hint of the Orient.
15. Reheat the work or pan and add the garlic, ginger and onions and stir fry for 30 seconds.
16. Heat 1 tsp oil in a non - sticky pan, stir fry diced fillet and mixed vegetables.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. Add chopped garlic , shredded onion and curry powder. Stir fry.
18. Heat a wok with 4 tbsp of oil until oil is very hot. Stir fry string bean for 3 mins until softens.
19. Melt 15g butter in another pan, sprinkle in all-purpose flour, stir fry with wooden scope over low heat until all flour dissolved, add in remained wine and soup from chicken stew to form thick sauce.
More similar words: airfreight, air freight, stir, astir, bestir, stir up, stirred, stirrup, stirring, stirred up, cast iron, fry, belfry, frying, airfare, small fry, frying pan, airfield, air filter, far from, savoir-faire, hear from, bear fruit, waterfront, suffer from, differ from, recover from, tire, tired, satire.