Random good picture Not show
1. Treating the thin stillage of centrifugalization with flocculation, the removing rates of suspended solids could be 86.
2. Then, the influence upon the thin stillage recycling utilization by the efficiency of the solid-liquid separation and the concentrat...
3. The mathematical model of thin stillage recycling was established by discussing relative theories.
4. A processing scheme of treating high potassium alcohol stillage by anaerobic digestion followed by concentration in accordance with heat energy saving is proposed.
5. Then, the influence upon the thin stillage recycling utilization by the efficiency of the solid-liquid separation and the concentration of solid phase of thin stillage were approached.
6. The recycling fermentation with the filtrate of stillage was a zero discharges technology of the ethanol production.
7. The stillage truck of the utility model is able to complete the transportation to the container treating apparatus and carry other articles at the same time.
8. Netlon mesh can also be used as a stillage separator.
9. A process of recovering glycerol from distillery stillage is proposed, with discussion on its economical feasibility.
10. The optimal two-factor saturated D design was conducted to investigate effects of the active organic fertilizer made of grain stillage and other additives on rice yield.
11. Through adjustment on the processing conditions of the alcohol fermentation, will increase the glycerol content in the stillage considerably.
12. Objective:To develop a method for the detection of the micro-ethanol in the fresh grain stillage.
13. The performance of the reactor to treat the alcoholic stillage is investigated. The results show that the ABR has a high removal rate of SS, and the biological phase separation is existed in it.
14. The result suggested that: the co-composting of persimmon wine stillage and cattle manure can improve both the growth and the quality of spinach much more than cattle manure and chicken manure.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
15. The process can be used in the alcohol plants near the coast, where alcohol stillage used to contain high potassium content.
16. It is considered that a combination of the improvement on the technology of alcohol processing and the recovery of glycerol from the distillery stillage is promising.
17. This indicates that: expanded granular sludge bed reactor is more suitable for corn ethanol stillage processing.
More similar words: tillage, village, pillage, pillaged, spillage, villager, pupillage, castilla, village green, distillate, costicartilage, instillation, distillation, greenwich village, fractional distillation, ullage, collage, sullage, cartilage, curtilage, flagella, collagen, pillaging, flagellant, flagellate, tortilla, flotilla, tillable, flagellated, collagenous.