Random good picture Not show
1. He snapped the stick in two.
2. I told him to stick in and pass the exam.
3. The dog caught the stick in its mouth.
4. I can't stick in on such a fine day.
5. Stick in,and we'll soon get to the finish.
6. For some reason, her name did stick in my mind.
7. You won't pass the exam if you don't stick in to your lessons.
8. Here's a stick in case you should need it.
9. Etching - dip a cocktail stick in lemon juice or vinegar and scratch away the colour when the dyed egg is cold.
10. Each Metropolitan held his locust stick in front of him.
11. He dipped the oil stick in again.
12. It is not surprising that phrases do not stick in the mind.
13. Now sheer monotony makes it stick in the gullet like sawdust.
14. I think those types of things stick in children's minds[sentencedict.com], so I didn't want her there.
15. Perhaps she'd find a flashing neon sign to stick in the parson's nose.
16. Cathy is such a stick in the mud. She never wants to try anything new.
17. To them, I must sound like a stick in the mud. Unless the medication they're taking is not working, however, I'm generally reluctant to change.
18. If you're all outta room, you can stick in your stash.
19. I am a stick in the mud.
20. Once in a while I still see a hippie that looks like he's stick in the 60's.
21. She wanted to say how sorry she was but the words seemed to stick in her throat.
22. Did he want me to eat shit or the words stick in my throat and choke me?
23. Indeed, some senior officers taught the new recruits to use the stick in a manner appropriate for the bucks.
24. Chilli beans Fry one chopped onion and one chopped celery stick in three tablespoons of oil.
25. There are, as always with the work of Ralph Gibson, images that stick in the mind.
26. Religion is like a knife: you can either use it to cut bread, or stick in someone's back. Desmond Tutu
27. Why hadn't Maxie thought of building a new house there,(Sentencedict.com ) the old stick in the mud?
28. He always carried leather briefcase under his arm , and a knobby walling - stick in his hand.
29. Without our planning it, the letter K seemed to stick in the public mind.
30. The video of James Bulger being led away to his death or of the 7 July suicide bombers on their way to London stick in the mind.
More similar words: sticking, stickiness, sticking out, stick insect, stick-in-the-mud, stick in the mud, sticking point, sticking plaster, ticking, stick it out, politicking, walking stick, kick in, picking, brick in, kicking, licking, nicking, pickings, pricking, rollicking, nitpicking, nit-picking, cherry picking, emily dickinson, alive and kicking, drug trafficking, stick, sticky, stickup.