Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Spurs, Chaps and a Stetson are all she needs out on the range.
2. Choose your phony accent, your affectation, the Stetson of country or the hoodie of rap.
3. A blind man wearing a straw Stetson was playing a guitar and singing tunelessly for a group of soldiers.
4. Clairvoyantes distress me, Commuters depress me - Met Stetson and gave him an earful.
5. But Stetson had just gotten a good look at the Yamato. The ship appeared to be listing badly.
6. Stetson said he was done after failure of other efforts to initiate claim proceedings. Because of lack of money, yet repair the damaged runway, but still available.
7. A jockey enthusiastically presented a Stetson horseman hat to the distinguished Chinese guest.
8. For fun try wearing a Stetson or fedora,(Sentencedict) then watch to see what kind of reaction you get.
9. Dad wore an old brown Stetson, and with one side of the oily brim cocked over his eye, he had the sharp, don't-talk-back-to-me look of Humphrey Bogart in High Sierra.
10. Cal chided, tossing his Stetson onto the sofa beside her as he hooked a wing chair and sat down in it, with a pretty candy dish in his lap to serve as an ashtray.
11. Dr. Philip Levine and Dr. Rufus Stetson publish a paper showing that baby-mother incompatibility is the cause of hemolytic disease of the newborn ( HDN).
12. At Stetson I worked out every day with Lee Scruggs, the center who played at Georgetown. He's playing now in the NBDL, the NBA's minor league.
13. Houck concurred, ordering Stetson to change the torpedo running depth from 10 feet to 20. The 10-foot depth had been preset to hit cruisers.
14. He wore a mottled camouflage jacket and a lightweight stetson and carried an automatic rifle.
15. A group of five boys canter up, led by one wearing a stetson.
16. It stood in the entrance to the cinema: the stetson, white suit, palomino horse, silver spurs.
17. Rebuilding, with the arrival of Big Oil in his stetson and size thirteens, has shaped the modern metropolis.
18. He arrived in this rural town with jeans tucked into boots with spurs, a sweat-stained Stetson and a weathered face, leaving no doubt that ranching has been part of him all his life.
19. There I saw one I knew, and stopped him, crying Stetson !
20. In a St Louis barroom in 1895 'Stag' Lee Shelton, notorious cock-eyed pimp and badass, shot Billy Lyons after he stole his Stetson Hat.
More similar words: get something done, watson, islets of langerhans, james watson, obstetric, obstetrics, stethoscope, obstetrical, obstetrician, stepson, songster, tete-a-tete, fatso, lots of, not so bad, outsource, not so hot, soft soap, footsore, lights-out, soft-soap, all sorts of, lightsome, outsourcing, not so much as, night soil, tet, whatsoever, fat-soluble, point source.