Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. When Stephen grew up,he fulfilled his hopes and became a doctor.
2. She had clawed Stephen across the face.
3. Stephen leapt up and caught the ball in one hand.
4. Father Stephen Lea administered the last rites to the dead men.
5. Stephen himself had a weakness for cats.
6. He was very cut up about Stephen dying.
7. He reflected on what a strange world Stephen and Veronica inhabited.
8. Stephen Carr scored a stonker of a goal.
9. Why wasn't Stephen at the meeting, then? He was conspicuous by his absence.
10. He instantly grasped that Stephen was talking about his wife.
11. Stephen King's new novel will go on sale next week.
12. She called her young son: "Here, Stephen, come and look at this!".
13. A racing injury forced Stephen Roche to pull out.
14. Stephen noticed that the people around him looked cheered by his presence.
15. Stephen ventured a few more sentences in halting Welsh.
16. It was unlucky for Stephen that the boss happened to walk in just at that moment.
17. Stop slavering over that guitar, Stephen!
18. Stephen will resume sole charge for the time being.
19. Stephen didn't want to see his sister, so he quickly took evasive action and hid under the bed.
20. Officers mistook Stephen for an escaped prisoner.
21. Stephen can be too generous for his own good.
22. I was disinclined to talk to Stephen about it.
23. Stephen is channelling his energies into a novel called Blue.
24. Stephen Chase had determined to live up to the expectations of the Company.
25. She has set out to seduce Stephen.
26. Stephen was regarded as an eligible bachelor .
27. All the time Stephen was lying face down and unconscious in the bath tub.
28. "Stephen!" shouted Marcia at the top of her voice.
29. A new world marathon record of 2 hrs, 8 min, 5 sec,(sentencedict.com)[sentencedict.com/stephen.html] was set by Stephen Jones of Great Britain.
30. She had some very uncomplimentary things to say about Stephen.
More similar words: step by step, step-by-step, stepsister, shepherd, nephew, ephemera, ephesians, ephemeral, ephedrine, shepherdess, phenol, step, phenotype, steps, phenomena, step in, step on, step up, step out, steppe, instep, in step, hyphenated, phenomenal, stepped, step down, misstep, phenomenally, asthenosphere, stepmother.