Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) It's time for me to step aside and let a younger person become chairman.
2) He is unwilling to step aside in favour of a younger person.
3) Could you guarantee not to step aside?
4) They expect him to step aside and make way for an old man.
5) Many would prefer to see him step aside in favour of a younger man.
6) Step aside,(http://sentencedict.com/step aside.html) please - this lady needs a doctor.
7) I'm not ready to step aside yet.
8) Morris should step aside until the investigation is completed.
9) He didn't want to step aside from his chairmanship.
10) At the time, Gingrich said a speaker should step aside when questions about his ethics are being investigated by in Congress.
11) He could step aside now without loss of face.
12) The discredited army came under popular pressure to step aside and allow an elected civilian to negotiate a peace process.
13) Step aside here and unbutton your vest please.
14) Step aside, you are in my way.
15) Step aside, Wormtail, so I can give our guest a proper greeting.
16) Could you please step aside to allow other passengers to pass through?
17) Those who persist with the present policies should step aside.
18) Don't let the child step aside, we must lend him a hand.
19) Step aside, I'll handle this problem.
20) Step aside and let me pass, barked the chauffeur.
21) Please step aside a little to make room for me.
22) Intend to have the personality step aside and listen to soul.
23) Don't get frustrated. Just step aside and go about your business.
24) Samuelson, like most conservatives, argues that the good news would get a lot better if government would mostly step aside.
25) Not that the elder Mr Newhouse has any imminent plans to step aside.
26) On the pavements, pedestrians bump into each other rather than step aside, and small offences turn quickly into shouting matches.
27) They seem to be expecting everyone over 50 to step aside and make way for new blood.
28) Sardinian President Massimo Cellino and Milan could have made life a lot more difficult for the hitman, but opted to step aside.
29) There was mounting pressure in Congress to force him to step aside.
30) When the children come of age, the best parents step aside.
More similar words: sidestep, wastepaper, aside, seaside, lay aside, set aside, put aside, push aside, cast aside, brush aside, stand aside, aside from, step by step, step-by-step, side by side, stepsister, notepad, date palm, white paper, repass, repast, private parts, step, hasidic, in the past, steps, step on, instep, step up, step in.