Random good picture Not show
1. So, not being able to steno, she could not enter that bright galaxy of office talent.
2. It is the only steno machine invented to date that is compatible with personal computers (PCs) in China and can be connected directly to a PC to simultaneously process material.
3. Canal steno sis is only treatable with surgical intervention, as I was taught in school.
4. The inventor of the steno machine, Tang Yawei, 92, is the award's oldest recipient.
5. Outstanding steno. comapy should be a comapy which owns core competence, serves based on needs of clients, solves problems for clients and grows up together with clients.
6. Steno is a part of applied philology it belongs to information science.
7. It's as she expected, a steno notebook generally used for reportage.
8. Steno lovers, as well as keyboarding champions, stenographers with steno machines and verbatim writers are all welcome.
9. Nicolas Steno (11 January 1638 –25 November 1686) was a Danish pioneer in both anatomy and geology.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. After numerous experiments and failures, in 1994 the Yawei Steno Machine made its debut at a national computer exhibition, attracting wide attention.
11. He even asked his son Tang Kewei, who has established a company to promote his father's ideas and steno machine, to follow in his footsteps.
12. Objective: To explore the use of multi-slice spiral computed tomography angiography (MSCTA) for evaluation of steno -occlusive vascular disease of the lower limbs.
13. With financial support from his mother and friends, Tang published Standard Yawei Chinese Shorthand and founded the Yawei Steno School.
14. Distribution of nutritional composition in muscle tissue was analyzed for rough-toothed dolphin ( Steno bredanensis) from the South China Sea coast.
More similar words: stenotic, fasten on, stenosis, stenograph, stenographer, stenography, aortic stenosis, arteriostenosis, pulmonary stenosis, tenor, batten on, tenotomy, arytenoid, frighten off, white noise, carotenoid, straighten out, tenosynovitis, stent, hasten, stench, chasten, fasten, listen, stencil, moisten, glisten, distend, fastener, fastened.