Random good picture Not show
1. Ralph wants faster growth, so Steinmetz recommends a tougher investment strategy with an 8 percent return.
2. In 1889, Charles Steinmetz, an engineer, emigrated from Germany...
3. Steinmetz, a genius of the first magnitude when it came to electricity, was a failure as the head of the calculating department.
4. In 1889, Charles Steinmetz immigrated to the United States.
5. Photograph by George Steinmetz – The connection between a Dinka man and his cow is profound; it is part of his personal identity.
6. Back in 1995, George Steinmetz, an award-winning photographer, documented clans of tree-dwelling people in Indonesian New Guinea.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
7. Lastly, Linda will have to work full-time or part-time for this retirement goal to be reached, Steinmetz said.
8. But slowing the trajectory of growth is not the same as saying the economy is going to decline," said Art Steinmetz, chief investment officer at OppenheimerFunds Based in New York.
9. The visitors dominated the first half but led only 8-6 at the break, with Paul Steinmetz notching the Ulster try.
10. Years ago the General Electric Company was faced with the delicate task of removing Charles Steinmetz from the head of a department.
More similar words: albert einstein, einstein, protein molecule, stein, state income tax, steinbeck, corporate income tax, frankenstein, john steinbeck, gloria steinem, epstein-barr virus, attainment, main memory, edutainment, detainment, in memory of, obtainment, sustainment, containment, attainments, infotainment, vote in, protein, write in, sauteing, have in mind, proteinuria, lipoprotein, mucoprotein, originate in.