Random good picture Not show
1. There will be an economic steering committee with representatives of each of the republics.
2. The all-powerful steering committee continued to exercise control.
3. A steering committee has been formed. These people can make decisions in ten minutes which would usually take us months.
4. Finally, a steering committee was formed late last year and, within two months, the organizational meeting was held.
5. In the last four months, Hernandez developed a steering committee of parents, students, non-profit groups and businesses.
6. A racial equality steering committee has now been set up to monitor discrimination in Darlington and the county as a whole.
7. A steering committee of students, artists, curatorial staff and lecturers was set up.
8. The steering committee on refugees resumes in Geneva next month.
9. The Club is run by a steering committee elected from the membership.
10. So far the steering committee comprises representatives from its lead bank, Barclays, and four big lenders.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. He was also on the steering committee for the Hillsborough disaster cases.
12. The steering committee did however recommend the appointment of a Prime Minister, and provision for greater freedom of information.
13. A thirteen-person steering committee was elected to draw up a draft constitution and a programme of activities.
14. The Steering Committee, consisting of anybody who came to the meetings, ended up with 37 people.
15. Together, these industries formed a large and active steering committee.
16. A small primary curriculum steering committee, perhaps.
17. The 40-member steering committee was mandated to formulate agreements on all outstanding issues and to draft legislation to formalize any agreements.
18. How about a steering committee meeting every three months or so?
19. A systemwide school-to-career steering committee reflects the power structure in Boston.
20. Last month the NGIO steering committee approved the release of the NGIO 1.0 specification.
21. A Global Steering Committee oversees and sets the strategic direction of the World AIDS Campaign.
22. Depending on the situation, he may report to the chief executive, to a functional manager, or to a steering committee.
23. Some might decide to elect a special institutions representative, a steering committee, and a hospitality committee.
24. The Foreign Office authorised the association to establish a steering committee under my chairmanship.
25. Lawrence apparently has no wish to be verified by rock's steering committee.
26. Those projects already in hand have made progress presentations to the Steering Committee.
27. I ask that volunteers should contact me and the steering committee should be non-political.
28. If you are working on a two week iteration cycle and you showcase that to the governance steering committee, and they take three weeks to approve it, it won't work.
29. Now SISU is a major unit of the Ministry of National Education of the University of Foreign Language Teaching Steering Committee.
30. Previously he was vice - chair of the Assembly's Steering Committee and chair of the S . A . V. E . Task Force.
More similar words: standing committee, committee system, committee, subcommittee, committeeman, joint committee, select committee, executive committee, steering, political action committee, federal open market committee, power steering, steering wheel, profiteering, racketeering, orienteering, committed, uncommitted, ordering cost, steer, committal, tittering, littering, bittering, jittering, gazetteer, non-committal, noncommittal, glittering, steerage.