Random good picture Not show
1. The steelworks provided employment for thousands of people.
2. The local steelworks is being run down and is likely to close within three years.
3. A fractured pipe at a steelworks has leaked 20 tons of oil into the Severn estuary.
4. The local steelworks is running down and is likely to close within three years.
5. Steelwork and the cladding followed in quick succession.
6. The site of a former steelworks near Blantyre in Lanarkshire has already been earmarked for land reclamation using sludge.
7. Decaying steelwork and water leaks have weakened the tunnel structures, and many stations are in need of major refurbishment.
8. Meanwhile, construction of steelwork and major engineering items is making good progress under long lead funding arrangements.
9. Extensive steelwork in the bridge rendered firemen's radios useless and communication between the 16-man team almost impossible.
10. On either side of me, the steelworks darkened against the raggy, saffron sky.
11. Why were the large new steelworks and rolling mills built in a different part of Sheffield from the old cutlery works?
12. Bridge gone: Workers demolished the old steelworks bridge in Coronation Drive, Hartlepool.
13. Commonly used shaft steelwork styles are compared in this paper before the right scheme applying rail steelworks is adopted.
14. Caigang processing, marketing, structural steelwork Housing production; General mechanical design, manufacturing, maintenance; Steel sales.
15. Because of structural steelwork easy deformation in steel structural glass is not that simple.
16. This article briefly introduced the advantages of structural steelwork and its applications in the residential. And it helped technicians to some extent.
17. Caitu; structural steelwork; Heteromorphosis steel products manufacturing and processing.
18. The antenna is a open lattice of steelwork.
19. There was a dull red glow in the night sky above the steelworks.
20. Above the rain and the blackness low clouds touched with pink from the steelworks sidled across the sky.
21. I took over and we lost our way where a blackened adobe town sprawled over a hill above a steelworks.
22. There was the occasional clank and groan from the formless black and gold of the steelworks.
23. Stuart Carter had been a caring and loving father while exercising considerable skill in a steelworks.
24. Krupp said last week it would close one of its steelworks if the tricky co-operation talks fail.
25. Taking unit C-10 for example, the paper analysed its design characteristics and probed into general situation of steelwork application in U. S. A.
26. The damping ratio of the overall structure of Tianxinzhou Bridge is unknown, because the structure of the bridge is composed by reinforced concrete structure and steelwork structure.
27. Pipe supports to be positioned at centres appropriate to the diameter and steelwork.
28. Finally,[sentencedict.com] the change of rope dynamic tension was simulation in the case of failures in steelwork.
29. When the hospital was built in the late 1970s asbestos was commonly used as a fire retardant coasting on structural steelwork.
30. This paper analysed the foundation and existing problems of calculation method of right angle welding seam which appears in Steelwork Code (GBJ17-88).
More similar words: steelworks, steelworker, steel wool, weasel words, metalwork, schoolwork, social work, casual worker, social worker, clerical work, metalworking, steel, seasonal worker, steely, steele, steelman, steel bar, industrial workers, steel mill, steel belt, steel drum, mild steel, steelyard, steel trap, steeliness, medical social worker, steel industry, chromium steel, steering wheel, stainless steel.