Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) It is the first level Japanese steel belt representative agency in China.
(2) The long shaped steel belt is coiled between the external gripping ring and the internal expanding core one by one, and adheres mutually via the self tonicity of the long shaped steel belt.
(3) Roller blades apply to non - ferrous metals, steel belt , the Copperbelt, such as Aluminium rolling shear.
(4) However, because unsuitability and fluctuation of the steel belt tension as well as the shape irregulation of the steel belt, there will exist some influence on precision.
(5) The dimensions and strength property of the steel belt can be determined by the equations presented.
(6) PP packaging materials are the main belt , steel belt, Chan Raomo, shrink film.
(7) When used in combination with the BR 008 can help increase steel belt release and tape strength.
(8) A new linear displacement sensor with sealed ultra-long precision steel belt grating is studied.
(9) The utility model relates to a gripping device used for gripping a steel belt waiting for being grinded.
(10) The specification may do surely, is at present replaces the steel belt.
(11) And to provide low power consumption and high efficiency, a leader of PET plastic - steel belt line. Sentencedict.com
(12) To strengthen the edge loading, special for packing use with steel belt.
(13) The application of epoxidized trans-1,4-polyisoprene(ETPI) in the nylon carcass ply compound and steel belt compound of radial tire was investigated.
More similar words: steel, steely, steering wheel, stainless steel, below the belt, level best, hit below the belt, feel bad, wheelbase, wheel barrow, wheelbarrow, belt, rub elbows with, belt out, belt up, fan belt, sunbelt, feel the pinch, genteel, rustbelt, seatbelt, life belt, seat belt, kuiper belt, cotton belt, garter belt, conveyor belt, white elephant, finite element, a white elephant.