Random good picture Not show
1. The judge granted a stay of execution.
2. The judge had granted a stay of execution.
3. There will be no stay of execution and few mourners for this concrete tower block, due to be demolished next month.
4. He was granted a stay of execution .
5. Consequently, she feels she must work for a stay of execution.
6. In the event a stay of execution was granted on March 6.
7. There will be no stay of execution and few mourners for this spoiled concrete child of the Sixties.
8. The stay of execution was intelligent politics.
9. That man on death row was granted a stay of execution at the eleventh hour.
10. Nothing but a temporary stay of execution for your kind.
11. The tobacco companies have demanded a stay of execution before.
12. The group has asked for a stay of execution for all the Aum cultists.
13. The prisoner was given a stay of execution.
14. They were due to start demolishing the old theatre today but there's been a last-minute stay of execution.
15. Sceptics suggest the Minitel's relaunch is little more than a stay of execution.
16. Sabat is not out of trouble; he did not receive a reprieve(sentencedict .com), merely a temporary stay of execution.
17. The court granted the company a two - week stay of execution.
18. Some funds genuinely don't fit in their categories and may deserve a stay of execution.
More similar words: execution, executioner, chief executive, executive function, chief executive officer, executive session, executing, executive, top executive, executive order, executive branch, executive agency, executive officer, account executive, executive program, executive council, business executive, executive director, executive committee, financial executive, non-executive director, corporate executive, executive department, execute, executed, executor, stay off, executant, executable, execute an order.