Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The statutory audit of the Health Authorities is now under the Audit Commission's responsibilities.
2. This view of the statutory audit has other important consequences.
3. Complete Planning, Coordination, Supervision of smooth Statutory Audit and Internal Audit.
4. If it's a simple statutory audit, from some of the companies' point of view, do they really need a Big Four firm?
5. Assist to fulfill annual statutory audit, annual inspection.
6. And, in practice, the external auditor will take account of this in carrying out the statutory audit.
7. Before the 1983 Act, it had been suggested that these statutory audits were supplemented by economy, efficiency and effectiveness audits.
8. All companies, irrespective of their places of incorporation, are required to keep a proper business record and prepare the annual financial statements for statutory audit.
More similar words: statutory, statutory law, statutory rape, statutorily, auditory, auditory canal, auditory nerve, auditory system, auditory cortex, auditory hallucination, external auditory canal, regulatory authority, auditor, cost audit, auditorium, statute, statute of limitation, statute of limitations, statute law, external auditor, internal auditor, statute book, gustatory, audit, plaudit, plaudits, status indicator, audition, auditive, auditing.