Random good picture Not show
1. The Bill could reach the statute book by the summer if it attracts the support of Home Office ministers.
2. It's not yet on the statute book .
3. The legislation went on to the statute book in July 1986 and the new system was finally introduced in April 1988.
4. I hope that the provisions will reach the statute book quickly.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. The fact remains that internment is on the statute book and is available to the Government to use.
6. The number of laws on the statute book increases cumulatively since governments repeal relatively few laws.
7. Our country must realize the civil law statute book and the modernization, must take highly the personal property rights protection, strengthens to the private property rights research.
8. "Leicester statute book: By water, Earth and heavenly body system ".
9. The knowledge of language logic helps people understand code (statute book) effectively.
10. The evidence statute book, must be formulated which adapts with various lawsuits, or completes corresponding content in three procedural laws, but not the unified evidence statute book.
11. Not on the statute book.
12. The government would like to see this new law on the statute book as soon as possible.
13. I repeat what I have said before: internment has been retained on the statute book.
14. The hon. Gentleman said that I had said that we would keep internment on the statute book.
15. We plead with the House to allow the Bill to take its course and reach the statute book.
16. It is clear that the Government are determined that the Bill will be on the statute book before the general election.
17. The Act enshrines principles social workers fought hard to get on the statute book.
18. Some of those old laws are still on the statute book.
19. Tan Zhi Matt reform of the legal system to produce the complete effect. 1877, China and France are included in the statute book for Mai Jila.
20. Chinese "private solicits the fund" a word, in overseas some national statute book and English big dictionary not corresponding word.
21. Certainly took the energetic harm a legal regime to stipulate in the statute book already to obtain various countries approval, our country has not been exceptional.
22. There are signs that the bill will reach the statute book.
23. The senators' bill is unlikely to find its way on to the statute book, but is a worrying sign all the same.
24. Lawrence Summers, Obama's economic adviser, said last week that getting a tough bill covering financial regulatory reform onto the statute book this year was a priority.
25. The Supreme Court's judgment is expected in a few months, probably around the time that the Law Commission, a body that tidies up the statute book, comes out with its own proposals for change.
26. It is one of the odd old laws on the statute book, although rarely enforced by even the keenest police officer.
27. The last two attempts by Ed Markey, a Democratic representative from Massachusetts, to get net neutrality onto the statute book faltered.
28. Our country environment criminal activity legislation earliest beginning in 1979 punishment statute book.
More similar words: notebook computer, statute, statute law, statute of limitation, statute of limitations, notebook, statutory, statutorily, statutory law, statutory rape, casebook, phone book, by the book, be booked, phonebook, fake book, blue book, source book, guidebook, on the books, chequebook, cheque book, phrase book, hit the books, phrasebook, service book, one for the books, picture book, close the books, telephone book.