Random good picture Not show
1. The new phone system uses state-of-the-art technology.
2. Maximum use of state-of-the-art technology in place of costly and often error-prone personnel.
3. The E-Wave uses modern state-of-the-art technology to accurately deliver the desired intensity and frequency of electrical current.
4. These new analog cooling tower controllers bring state-of-the-art technology to the entry - level controller market.
5. Representing the state-of-the-art technology, the metro vehicles will be B car - type metro.
6. The latest satellite was designed with state-of-the-art technology.
7. Ltd. is special in the state-of-the-art technology for developing intelligent machine vision system and image procession system.
8. The state-of-the-art technology and equipment of waste lead acid storage battery treatment and ...
9. Network games represent state-of-the-art technology. You cant simply ignore them.
10. The Games in Beijing will also enjoy state-of-the-art technology systems.
10. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. IMS is a state-of-the-art technology toolkit for the Telecom industry and is analogous to a rich toolbox with a variety of tools for your application to tap easily into the telematics world.
12. Ltd. is special in the state-of-the-art technology for developing intelligent machine vision system andprocession system.
13. I want the latest news, the best reporting with state-of-the-art technology presented by people I can trust and respect.
14. Shore's new S1 Portable Digital Durometer revolutionizes durometer hardness testing by utilizing state-of-the-art technology.
More similar words: state-of-the-art, state of the art, technology, appropriate technology, biotechnology, nanotechnology, intermediate technology, high technology, chip technology, recombinant dna technology, space technology, group technology, computer technology, advanced technology, technology transfer, technology assessment, information technology, communication technology, manufacturing technology, communications technology, technologist, technological, technologically, technological change, technological factors, technological revolution, technological development, ethnology, state of matter, tecnology.