Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In the United States unemployment insurance, accident compensation and public assistance underwent no major changes.
2. Their policies would piggyback on US state unemployment insurance programs, allowing Assura to avoid getting into the monitoring business.
3. Other data showed first-time applications for state unemployment insurance fell 16,000 to 414,000, hinting at some improvement in a jobs market that stumbled badly in May.
4. An employer who pays taxes (contributions) to the state unemployment insurance fund.
5. Initial claims for state unemployment insurance benefits were a seasonally adjusted 542, 000 in the week ending November 15, compared with 515, 000 the week before, the biggest increase since 1992.
6. They also used savings, payments from state unemployment insurance and money from projects he worked on while job hunting.
7. In news on the closely watched jobs market, the U.S. Labor Department said initial claims for state unemployment insurance fell 47,000 to a seasonally adjusted 522,000 in the week ended July 11.
More similar words: unemployment insurance, unemployed insurance, unemployment rate, unemployment, structural unemployment, total unemployment, unemployment benefit, frictional unemployment, unemployment compensation, employment interview, employment rate, employment, accident insurance, temporary employment, out of employment, full employment, total employment, underemployment, employment office, employment agency, lifetime employment, employment contract, contract of employment, condition of employment, export insurance, credit insurance, insurance agent, deposit insurance, unemployed, unemployable.