Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Stars and stripes in 9 carat gold Beaverbrooks offers Beaverbrooks offer special incentives for brides on wedding purchases.
2. A crucifix imposed over a flag. Stars and stripes made of human skin.
3. The choppers and the Stars and Stripes were flying over the capital, St George's, within hours.
4. Sceptic: The stars and stripes appears to be the wind, which is impossible without an atmosphere.
5. The flag of the U.S. has stars and stripes.
6. The Stars and Stripes hang under the ceiling constellations in recently refurbished Grand Central Terminal.
7. Whether the stars and stripes... or the hammer and sickle.
8. The evolution of the Stars and Stripes reflects the growth of the United States.
9. American national flag is the Stars and Stripes.
10. The change of the stars and stripes shows the growth of the United States.
11. The American flag is the Stars and Stripes.
12. Stars and stripes meet dragons at a Chinese New Year parade in Manhattan.
13. The flag of the U.S. has stars and stripes. It's red[http://Sentencedict.com], white and blue.
14. How many stars and stripes the United States flag have?
15. Wearing stars and stripes, a cowboy watches rodeo events from the chutes.
16. Across in front of them cruised a long black Cadillac bearing the fluttering pennant of the Stars and Stripes.
17. On one side it was fixed to a plastic drainpipe outside the Stars and Stripes pub.
18. Army where he worked as a photographer for the Army newspaper Stars and Stripes.
19. The cistern of his lav is adorned with the hammer and sickle while the stars and stripes is also strategically placed.
20. It was probably an optical illusion, but the place seemed to be flying more eagles and swastikas than stars and stripes.
21. McCandless : They've got the flag up now and you can see the stars and stripes.
22. Does the right to free speech include a right to burn the Stars and Stripes?
23. And someone's little girl was taken from the world tonight Under the stars and stripes.
24. You've seen it rippling in the breeze. It goes by many names: Stars and Stripes, Star-Spangled Banner, Old Glory, or the Red, White, and Blue.
25. In this lesson, the children will learn the colors of the American flag and what the Stars and Stripes represent. They will then make their own American Flag Bandana to take home.
26. Rooney was a friend of Pyle, the famous World War II correspondent felled by a sniper, whom he met while covering the war for The Stars and Stripes.
27. United they stand. San Diego natives Lola, dressed as her US Marine father and Keiko, as her Navy Seal uncle, huddle amidst the stars and stripes.
28. The most potent flags assume a sacramental quality, as if the spirit of the nation is embodied in them, nowhere more so than in the Stars and Stripes.
29. San Diego natives Lola, dressed as her US Marine father and Keiko, as her Navy Seal uncle, huddle amidst the stars and stripes.
30. U. S. flag bearer and discus champion Martin Sheridan responded by refusing to dip the Stars and Stripes when he passed King Edward VII's box in the parade of athletes.
More similar words: stripes, fits and starts, in fits and starts, by fits and starts, stripe, striped, pinstripe, pinstriped, second string, magnetic stripe, gripes, sandstone, tarsal, sandstorm, tripe, metatarsal, bandstand, handstand, grandstand, standstill, stand still, centripetal, ground state, STARS, redstart, leland stanford, headstart, head start, fixed star, see stars.