Random good picture Not show
1. Alice stood staring into the distance.
2. Chuck sat quietly for hours staring into the distance, thinking of what might have been.
3. She was staring into the distance/into space.
4. He often stopped reading or writing to stare into the distance, dreaming perhaps of some ambitious plan.
5. At the top end of the paddock Arkle haughtily stares into the distance.
6. The customer wasn't anxious to eat but to stare into the distance.
7. Many pass the daytime hours in long corridors furnished with chairs, where they chat or simply stare into the distance.
More similar words: in the distance, distance, outdistance, total resistance, at a distance, long-distance, equidistance, long distance, focal distance, long-distance call, angular distance, shouting distance, striking distance, resistance, assistance, at the instance of, nonresistance, wind resistance, flame resistance, least resistance, social assistance, piece de resistance, passive resistance, in the first instance, in the circumstances, electric resistance, corrosion resistance, nonviolent resistance, technical assistance, equivalent resistance.