Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Lacquer engraving, which is applicable to staple products sold on domestic and abroad markets, is one kind of important decorative techniques of Yangzhou lacquerware industry.
2. Its staple products are plastic accessory made for telecommunication, electric applications, machinery and automobile industry.
3. The company was established in 2001, and its staple products include six types in the three series of ZY single facer, double facer and professional facer.
4. Food inflation on a host of staple products ranging from bread to meat was blamed on a 47 per cent jump in the cost of wheat and a 61 per cent spike in the cost of corn, the BRC said.
5. The company was established in 2001, and its staple products include six types in the three series of ZY single facer , double facer and drill.
6. Specific tariff is relatively easy to apply and administer, particularly to standardized commodities and staple products.
7. A wide variety of products, rice, peanuts, sugar cane, jute is a traditional staple products.
More similar words: multiple products, complementary products, standardized products, local products, product support, product strategy, range of products, waste product, consumer products, reproduction, reproductive, product introduction, preproduction, reproduction process, industrial products, manufactured products, agricultural products, gross national products, reproductive system, sexual reproduction, asexual reproduction, intermediate product, reproductive cloning, male reproductive system, female reproductive system, product, reproduce, by-product, byproduct, product promotion.