Random good picture Not show
1. The anticipated threat is a strain of staphylococcal bacteria able to resist all available antibiotics.
2. Patients with brittle diabetes or recurrent staphylococcal infections are also unsuitable for infusion pumps.
3. Staphylococcal protein A ( SPA ) has an unique property of combining with the Fc fragment of IgG.
4. To staphylococcal infection cases, combined application, of antibiotics may improve the therapeutic effect, prevent occurrence of drug resistance, and reduce drug adverse re- action.
5. Objective To study on the effects of staphylococcal enterotoxin C injection(SAFP) combined with cisplatin injection on H22 liver cancer cells.
6. AIM: To investigate the role of staphylococcal enterotoxin B (SEB) in early intestinal injury in scald rats with Staphylococcus aureus sepsis.
7. Objective To study the clinical effect of Staphylococcal protein A (SPA) immunoadsorption in renal transplant recipients with high panel reactive (anti HLA) antibodies.
8. Objectives:To explore the clinical effect and safety of staphylococcal protein A immunoadsorption on myasthenia gravis patients.
9. Objective: To investigate the effects of staphylococcal enterotoxin A (SEA) and B (SEB) in the pathogenesis of atopic dermatitis.
10. A method was established to purify staphylococcal enterotoxin C2(SEC2) from the broth of Staphylo- coccus aureus BP1.
11. Orbenin is stable to staphylococcal penicillinase , and highly effective against resistant staphylococci.
12. Indirectly through inanimate fomites (objects). Examples are staphylococcal infection, streptococcal infection, colds, hospital-acquired wound infections through use of improperly sterilized items.
13. Aim To study the immunogenicity of staphylococcal enterotoxin B (SEB) mutants and the feasibility of superantigen vaccine.
14. Another I treated for a staphylococcal infection.
15. In this study, we evaluated a Staphylococcal Enterotoxin A mutant (SEA-H61D) as an anti-tumor agent in vitro and in vivo.
16. Staphylococcal food poisoning is the most common bacterial food poisoning.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. The effect occurs because of a molecule called staphylococcal lipoteichoic acid that acts on keratinocytes, the primary cell type found in the epidermis – or outer skin layer.
18. The lymphocyte proliferation in human peripheral blood induced by superantigen staphylococcal enterotoxin B(SEB) was investigated.
19. Objective to discuss the difference for the species of staphylococcal infection and drug resistance.
20. External hordeolum: An external hordeolum (sty) is an acute small staphylococcal abscess of a lash follicle and its associated gland of Zeis of Moll.
21. The secretion expression vector of fusion gene in E. coli has constructed by fussing the proinsulin gene to the gene of staphylococcal protein A.
22. Aim To explore the immunotolerance and its characteristics induced by staphylococcal enterotoxin B (SEB) in mice receiving allogenenic cell transplantation.
23. Hexachlorophene is a commercially available germicidal agent especially used in the newborn nursery for prevention of staphylococcal infection.
24. Objective To develop a rapid and effective method for the diagnosis of methicillin resistant staphylococcal infection.
25. OBJECTIVE:To investigate the influence of dendritic cells(DC) pulsed with whole tumor lysates(WTL) combined with staphylococcal enterotoxin B(SEB) eliciting the effector cells immune activity.
26. Objective : To study the pathogenesis, clinical manifestations and treatment of staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome ( SSSS ).
27. Objective To study the characteristics and treatment regimen of staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome ( SSSS ).
28. In early HIV disease people can develop tuberculosis, malaria, bacterial pneumonia, herpes zoster, staphylococcal skin infections and septicaemia.
29. A painful, circumscribed pus - filled inflammation of the subcutaneous tissue usually caused by a local staphylococcal infection.
30. Large sheets of desquamated epidermis are seen in toxic epidermal necrolysis, staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome, and infection-associated (toxin-medicated) desquamations, such as scarlet fever.
More similar words: staphylococci, staphylococcus, pneumococcal, diplococcus, phylogenetically, metaphysical, shylock, phylogeny, phylogenic, phylogenesis, phylogenetic, gonococcus, micrococcus, echinococcus, enterococcus, streptococci, Cryptococcus, pneumococcus, streptococcus, echinococcosis, cryptococcosis, social occasion, anaphylaxis, anaphylactic, metaphysis, metaphysic, railway locomotive, physical geography, ceremonial occasion, metaphysics.