Random good picture Not show
1. She didn't even have the strength to stand up.
2. Will you stand up for me?
3. Fall is not a failure, can not stand up to failure; walking is not successful, only unremittingly is victory.
4. You must stand up when your name is called out.
5. I wonder if he dare stand up to his boss.
6. The policeman ordered him to stand up and stay put.
7. Why don't you ask me to stand up with you?
8. Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone sometimes.
9. Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
10. Is this building going to stand up to the strongest gales?
11. He had a sudden impulse to stand up and sing.
12. There's a taxi stand up ahead.
13. You've got to stand up for yourself, stop being such a mama's boy.
14. I felt very foolish having to stand up and give a speech.
15. Not many people have the nerve to stand up and speak in front of a large audience.
16. I had to stand up in front of the whole school.
17. Are you willing to stand up in court and swear that you don't recognize him?
18. Those who did have the courage to stand up and be counted were arrested and imprisoned.
19. Always stand up for your friends.
20. It's the mark of a gentleman to stand up when someone enters the room.
21. Would you stand up for a moment, I want to see how tall you are.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. His ideas about social change do not stand up to close examination.
23. His argument simply doesn't stand up to close scrutiny.
24. The living-room carpet has to stand up to the combined wear and tear of two dogs and three children.
25. I can make it through the rain. I can stand up once again on my own.
26. It doesn't matter how many times you fail. What matters is how many times you stand up and try again.
27. For I know that my Redeemer lives, and that at the last he will stand up on the earth; and after my skin has been thus destroyed, then in my flesh I shall see God.
28. That candidate is an ass in a lion's skin, he would never have the courage to stand up for any cause.
29. Sometimes a few words of comfort to the one who has just failed may encourage him to stand up and even try to make a comeback.
30. I think David's had one too many. He can hardly stand up.
More similar words: stand up to, stand up for, end up, wind up, round up, end up with, stand, stand out, stand by, stance, stand for, distant, standard, instant, instance, constant, substance, distance, outstanding, music stand, assistant, understand, instantly, for instance, substantial, resistance, assistance, substantially, in the distance, circumstance.