Random good picture Not show
1. The room smelled musty and stale.
2. It's so stale in here, Mary, please open the window and air this place out.
3. The bread/biscuits/cake had gone stale.
4. The pub smelled of stale beer.
5. These are words which cannot be staled by repetition.
6. Their daily diet consisted of a lump of stale bread, a bowl of rice and stale water.
7. French bread goes stale very quickly.
8. Your breath reeks of stale cigar smoke.
9. I gagged on the stench of stale urine.
10. The phony glamour of night clubs soon became stale and boring.
11. A foul smell of stale beer permeated the whole building.
12. There was a powerful smell of stale beer.
13. The air of the room was fetid with stale tobacco smoke.
14. A layer of smoke hung low in the stale air.
15. They bait the mousetrap with stale cheese.
16. The room smelled of stale sweat.
17. The pleasure I get from listening to such music never stales.
18. The cast is changed regularly to stop the actors from getting stale.
19. After ten years in the job(sentencedict.com/staling.html), she felt stale and needed a change.
20. These potato chips are stale.
21. Beer staling was also influenced by the metal ions that act as the catalyst for staling re action.
22. The correlations of change rules of beer resistant staling indexes during fermentation and beer resistant staling values (RSV) were studied.
23. The various factors that impact bread staling. The ways of retard bread staling rate and the mechanism of bread staling.
24. There are things that you can do to delay the staling process, like keeping you coffee in an airtight container (even a ziplocked bag will work), and out of direct sunlight.
More similar words: stalingrad, stalin, stalinism, stalinist, joseph stalin, stalling, installing, forestalling, metalinguistic, rental income, crystalized, crystalline, capital input, crystallinity, alkaline metal, capital inflow, malingering, state capitalism, crystalline lens, monocrystalline, capital infusion, crystalline solid, microcrystalline, capital intensive, accidental injury, capital investment, mental institution, stalking, baling, waling.