Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The stage set is the most expensive ever built.
2. It is barely bigger than a road on a stage set, and it disappears picturesquely around a bend.
3. The scene in the studio resembled a stage set for the problem of cultural displacement that I have just described.
4. She belonged in this stage set, among these lies.
5. The cottage parlour looked like a stage set.
6. Instead of looking at the stage set by genes, these researchers look at what people do.
7. Like ... like a stage set.
8. How do you like the stage setting in that scene?
9. This wall forms the background of the stage setting.
10. How do you like the stage setting?
11. How did you like the stage setting?
12. Gouache compositions and shapes (sentencedict.com/stage setting.html), including drafting a two - stage setting.
13. She recreated the feeling of the 1920's with her stage setting.
14. Write HART configuration through reading, can adjust span, brae and other one stage setting.
More similar words: besetting, typesetting, place setting, setting, Settings, upsetting, trendsetting, postage stamp, in stages, getting, letting, wetting, vetting, petting, netting, jetting, fretting, go-getting, forgetting, bloodletting, sitting pretty, attention-getting, voltage rating, spitting image, stage manager, poinsettia, resettle, typesetter, curettage, resettlement.