Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Her lapse was duly noted by the stage manager and reported to the director.
(2) Next morning the stage manager took great pleasure in informing them they had been to a women-only club.
(3) Bunny, unshaven, stood at the kerb with the stage manager of the Empire.
(4) He is also a founder member and stage manager of the Calder Valley Junior theatre Society.
(5) John, the stage manager, went with her to the X-ray department.
(6) Making Alvin the stage manager was the first step, she believed, in involving him in something outside of class work.
(7) Mr Mates was the efficient stage manager of Michael Heseltine's almost successful bid for the premiership.
(8) He had become a stage manager and officer of the Minnehaha Minstrels.
(9) After new China was founded, served as stage manager, director of long - term .
(10) The Stage Manager and Assistant Stage Managers are prohibited from signing the closing notice of the company or the individual notice of any Actor's termination.
(11) A stage manager told them where to go and suggested they walk arm in arm.
(12) The Stage Manager an Assistant Stage Manager are prohibited from the making of payrolls or any distribution of salaries.
(13) Acts as stage manager of all main stage productions and kids theatre camps.
(14) The Stage Manager and Assistant Stage Managers are prohibited from participating in the ordering of food for the company.
(15) Jim, our stage manager, is now in Germany.
(16) Stage manager duties do not include shifting scenery, running lights or operating the Box Office, etc.
(17) The stage manager signaled the electrician to take the lights down.
(18) Stage manager for this slightly delayed the opening of the second half of the time(sentence dictionary), but Wang's spot has not been any ease the pain.
(19) " Frown a little more, Miss Madenda,'said the stage manager.
(20) Stage Manager:One more?
(21) She'd been with the same company for too many years and felt she needed a change of scene, so she applied for a job as a stage manager.
(22) For a company of our size to tour without a stage manager and only one technician is a nightmare.
(23) The reason for this superstition was that before the invention of walkie-talkies or comms, the cues for the theater technicians were coded whistles given by the stage manager.
(24) Author of fifteen plays, performed in France and abroad, and the director of nearly forty shows, Jean-Paul Wenzel has also worked as an actor, a comedian and a stage manager.
(25) 2009 feb. , cheng yang appeared in motherland film splendid family as stage manager.
(26) The Council shall have the power from time to time to define the meaning of the words"Stage manager" and may alter, change or modify the meaning of Stage Manager as herein above defined.
(27) Rourke sat on the edge of the stage kicking his legs during several breaks, with a stage manager coming to shoo him back to his seat.
More similar words: core management, file manager, middle management, middle manager, assistant manager, management, manager, mismanagement, manageress, managerial, risk management, money management, cash management, managership, bank manager, city manager, managerially, sales manager, hotel manager, management policy, senior management, management system, branch manager, product management, general manager, project manager, factory manager, personnel manager, business manager, financial management.