Random good picture Not show
1. Even experienced actors can suffer from stage fright.
2. Howard wanted to be a popular singer, but stage fright crippled him.
3. Den suffered terribly from stage fright .
4. But then, she recalled wryly, nor had stage fright.
5. Den suffered terribly from stage fright and had some real moments of crisis which of course never showed from the front.
6. Early attacks of stage fright were cured by a thimbleful of Courvoisier.
7. Stage fright, loss of memory and diarrhoea are also part of the picture.
8. Q: Do you ever have stage fright?
9. Not a touch of stage fright.
10. Stage fright made clear for her bad performance.
11. Don't be disheartened, every one will have stage fright the first time.
12. He was struck dumb with stage fright.
13. Say their stage fright , it is better to say no confidence.
14. Even great speakers may sometimes get stage fright.
15. When he was a new actor, he had stage fright.
16. Sometimes I still suffer from stage fright.
17. Did you have any stage fright?
18. How do I control fear, stage fright, anxiety, etc.
19. He says he is plagued by stage fright.
20. I get a stage fright.
21. So to overcome her fear, she spent two hours a day doing relaxation exercises to conquer her stage fright.
22. In the nick of time, they discovered her in a state of hapless stage fright.sentencedict.com
23. He acted in an unhurried manner and did not have any stage fright.
24. I tried it and, sure enough, freed myself from stage fright.
25. Recent studies rank the fear of public speaking, a.k.a. stage fright or Glossophobia , in the top 5 of all fears.
26. He has got ample stage experience, and won't get stage fright.
27. When I went to the witness stand, I had stage fright.
28. Like this arrives really develops, everybody will not have stage fright, awkwardly.
29. This 16 year-old girls face the long- barrelled gun short artillery not to have stage fright, is maintaining throughout her that advertisement type smiling face.
30. Catenary of enough and ablaze dangler, necklace, hand still has ring, the key should dazzle quite, when needing also cannot stage fright.
More similar words: fright, frighten, frightful, frightened, frightening, frighten away, bill of rights, frighteningly, refrigerant, refrigerator, refrigeration, right, stage, bright, rights, wright, a stage, wastage, alright, all right, right on, get right, right now, rightly, outright, upright, hostage, onstage, upstage, postage.