Random good picture Not show
1. All the Sri Lankan wickets were taken by Yorkshiremen.
2. It will not be easy given the Sri Lankan propensity for getting under the skin of the opposition.
3. Two independent Sri Lankan monitoring groups were far more critical.
4. Violence marked the funeral of Lalith Athulathmudali, a Sri Lankan opposition leader who was shot dead while addressing a rally.
5. The young Sri Lankan scorer in the press box awarded it to Manuel.
6. She was followed by the Sri Lankan who held a pile of cloth.
7. The Sri Lankan army said it had designated a "safe zone" for civilians as it presses ahead with its offensive against the rebel Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam in the north of the country.
8. Thousands of opposition supporters gathered in the Sri Lankan capital Wednesday to protest the election results.
9. The Sri Lankan cricketers had been travelling in a well-armed convoy to the city's Gaddafi stadium, to commence the third day of a five-day game against Pakistan's national side.
10. Defeated Sri Lankan presidential candidate and ex - army chief Sarath Fonseka is set to face court martial.
11. Video apparently showing extra - judicial killings by Sri Lankan troops is genuine, a UN envoy has said.
12. He said the Sri Lankan government was intent to continuing its military offensive.
13. Admission Requirement: Rrcognized certificate of Sri Lankan G. C. E. (General Certificate of Education)Advanced Level examination or equivalent.
14. Kiribath is the closest Sri Lankan thing we have to a risotto. Made on special occasions, kiribath is a perennial favourite.
15. Lasantha Wickrematunge, editor of a Sri Lankan newspaper, was shot dead on his way to work.
16. The largest of all Sri Lankan owls, the bubo nipalensis matches the description of the Ulama perfectly, down to its characteristic screech and tufted “horns”.
17. DE SILVA, Sri Lankan government official, on the lift of longstanding restrictions on fishing in Trincomalee, a former conflict zone, since the end of the 26-year civil war.
18. When strolls the Sri Lankan downtown, the feeling which with puts on the male female who sarong brushes past to be really good!
19. But he also called on the Sri Lankan government to act responsibly.
20. Sri Lankan troops now sell religious bric-a-brac, run restaurants, collect refuse and build cricket stadiums.
21. In Kuwait, a Sri Lankan was executed last year by hanging, or so the authorities thought.
22. The door opened again, this time with a gentle touch, and the young Sri Lankan maid came in.
23. All of the newly irrigated land has been allocated to Sri Lankan farmers and their families in plots of one hectare.
24. The main innovation was the gradual increase in the number of Sri Lankan magistrates and judges.
25. It was a routine day at the cricket,(Sentencedict) according to the Sri Lankan Board's media relations officer.
26. In addition the report criticised the United Kingdom government for rejecting since 1985 requests for political asylum from almost 7,000 Sri Lankan nationals.
27. He added that several other governments have requested copies of the draft bill from the Sri Lankan government.
28. It marks a decisive shift on the part of the Sri Lankan government to sacrifice self-reliance for the possibility of increased foreign revenues.
29. The civil actions are by relatives of Tamil victims of alleged extrajudicial killings during the Sri Lankan civil war.
30. The Devil Bird, or Ulama, is a frightening horned bird of Sri Lankan folklore.
More similar words: sri lanka, rank and file, the rank and file, tanka, ankara, tankage, tankard, bankable, crank arm, skank, skanky, bank account, bank acceptance, shangri-la, trilateral, opening a bank account, quadrilateral, milan, milano, lank, thailand, lanky, blank, flank, plank, clank, vigilant, jubilant, sibilant, philander.