Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I've had to relearn the game from square one.
2. Okay, let's go back to square one and try again.
3. The police are now back at square one in their investigation.
4. If this doesn't work we're back to square one.
5. We are back to square one.
6. It was back to square one: telly 24 hours a day.
7. I have had to relearn the game from square one and it has increased my knowledge and understanding.
8. Rejected at that level, he was back to square one, at a disadvantage.
9. We are not starting from square one!
10. The murder hunt team are now back at square one after having arrested and released 27 men.
11. There is no need to go back to square one; just a few steps backward is all that is needed.
12. When training resumes[sentencedict.com], it will be back to square one.
13. Back to square one! Nothing stood in the distance vision in situ!
14. That idea hasn't worked, so it's / we're back to square one.
15. If your complaint in not upheld, you may feel you are back to square one.
16. If this suggestion isn't accepted, we'll be back to square one.
17. The deal with the house fell through so I'm afraid we're back to square one.
18. The issues we are facing in the present crisis of faith touch on what I call the Square One Principle.
19. Richard told me he felt like he was back to square one.
20. If something didn't break, and soon, they would be back to square one.
21. Arms races sometimes culminate in extinction, and then a new arms race may begin back at square one.
22. But it is as though she has had to start from square one.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Never shut the filter down, or the beneficial bacteria will die and you will be back to square one.
24. Unfortunately if things go wrong we go back to square one.
25. After the next break Sally is moved to go back to square one.
26. He was back to pounding nails again, back to square one for the eighth or tenth time.
27. The tone of her voice gave me the feeling I was back to square one.
28. But when you have to transpose by a third or more you have to go back to square one.
29. It's a real bummer , but I guess we're back to square one.
30. If your complaint is not upheld, you may feel you are back to square one.
More similar words: square off, square, squared, square up, squarely, squarish, square away, square deal, square meal, square root, square mile, square meter, times square, square dance, perfect square, fair and square, freon, thereon, whereon, figure on, venture on, quark, quart, squat, squaw, squall, squad, squab, quartz, quarto.